If you have to choose between a Republican and an immigrant, who would you hire?

Some of the U.S.’s biggest companies are founded by immigrants

70% of Americans don't have college degree, Rick Santorum says

Rust Belt Workers Don't Want to Hear About Education and Retraining

Education, not politics, is what’s really dividing Americans

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

For the first time EVER, the US has over SEVEN MILLION JOB OPENINGS. Over seven million.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

After the MidTerms, you watch, the GOP leadership is going to start pushing for immigrants. Do we really have to ask for an answer? Who would you hire? An ignorant and uneducated Republican who thinks college is bad for America or an immigrant who is chomping at the bit wanting an education?

Republicans want high paying low skilled jobs. Only there are no such jobs. And Republicans are terrified of getting an education. It might lead them to vote Democrat.
Two questions. One, do you understand the difference between legal and illegal? And two, do you EVER write a post that doesn’t have the word “Republican” in it?
If someone came here and asked for asylum, they would be legal because that is protected by our constitution.

Telling them at an entry point that we are full and they should go away, is illegal.

That's what the founding fathers wrote into our constitution. Asylum.

Republicans don't understand how that works. Because in their world, it's let them die. We don't care.

Lol so now in your world all an asylum seeker has to do is ask and he will become legal to live in America???
That’s why you’re kind of stupid. Because you don’t know anything. Not all asylum-seekers are granted asylum. But never before in our history have all asylum-seekers been denied even when their lives are in danger. Because Republicans are dangerous. They’re bad people.

Never before Obama in our history has the definition of asylum seeker extended to people who claim to be victims of domestic crimes that should be handled by their government. True Asylum Seekers are escaping government persecution, which is not the case with the invader caravans.

I have learned something from the OP. I thought it impossible for the OP to be any more stupid I was wrong. This thread is something a low intelligence 6 year old would come up with.
That’s why I added six links from reputable sources.

I have learned something from the OP. I thought it impossible for the OP to be any more stupid I was wrong. This thread is something a low intelligence 6 year old would come up with.
That’s why I added six links from reputable sources.

Everyone source leftist. Not everyone wants a white collar job there should be training programs for those who prefer other skill sets. The jobs are out there waiting for the qualified. Why is that hard to understand? These are not people who don't want to work they prefer a different kind of work. Something to consider is the fast approaching robot revolution which will create an upheaval in the job market of biblical proportions. White collar jobs will disappear at a dizzying rate along with manual labor jobs.

Some of the U.S.’s biggest companies are founded by immigrants

70% of Americans don't have college degree, Rick Santorum says

Rust Belt Workers Don't Want to Hear About Education and Retraining

Education, not politics, is what’s really dividing Americans

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

For the first time EVER, the US has over SEVEN MILLION JOB OPENINGS. Over seven million.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

After the MidTerms, you watch, the GOP leadership is going to start pushing for immigrants. Do we really have to ask for an answer? Who would you hire? An ignorant and uneducated Republican who thinks college is bad for America or an immigrant who is chomping at the bit wanting an education?

Republicans want high paying low skilled jobs. Only there are no such jobs. And Republicans are terrified of getting an education. It might lead them to vote Democrat.
Two questions. One, do you understand the difference between legal and illegal? And two, do you EVER write a post that doesn’t have the word “Republican” in it?
If someone came here and asked for asylum, they would be legal because that is protected by our constitution.

Telling them at an entry point that we are full and they should go away, is illegal.

That's what the founding fathers wrote into our constitution. Asylum.

Republicans don't understand how that works. Because in their world, it's let them die. We don't care.

Lol so now in your world all an asylum seeker has to do is ask and he will become legal to live in America???
That’s why you’re kind of stupid. Because you don’t know anything. Not all asylum-seekers are granted asylum. But never before in our history have all asylum-seekers been denied even when their lives are in danger. Because Republicans are dangerous. They’re bad people.

Translation~ their lives are indanger because they voted for liberals in there country, they are fleeing guys dressed up as girls trying to use the little girls bathrooms..

What if the person is both republican and an immigrant?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A republican & an immigrant versus a Republican or a republican & immigrant versus another immigrant?

Honestly, it takes a certain amount of courage to leave your home and travel to a foreign country and start all over. Someone who has accomplished that shows initiative and ability that many others couldn't imagine, manage, let alone consider.

There you have it from the radical left. It's illegal aliens over citizens and hard working American republicans if they get elected.

Forum List

Back