If You Have Kaspersky Anti-Virus, You Should Delete it Now

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
It appears that the Russian government has been using the Kaspersky Anti-virus program that is a private company in Russia, to hack into computers and steal intelligence and private information.

"The revelations, following months of vague warnings from U.S. officials, suggest that the U.S. has “direct evidence that there are ways to remote into Kaspersky and pull data back without the user’s intention,” David Kennedy, a prominent security consultant and former U.S. Marines hacker, told Yahoo Finance. “And that is very, very scary. That means that anybody in the world that has Kaspersky installed may have the potential to have their data accessed by Kaspersky.”"

"A subsequent New York Times report detailed how Israeli intelligence alerted the U.S. of the Russian espionage-via-antivirus after infiltrating Kaspersky’s system in 2014 and watching Russian hackers search computers running Kaspersky for specific codenames of classified American programs."

Why it's hard to trust the U.S. on Russia's alleged Kaspersky espionage

This post was brought to you by PC Matic

Uh no. It is from the U.S. federal government.

I was just being a smart ass. I actually didn't realize that Kaspersky was a Russian based company. I've been on a Mac for so long I have no idea what's going on in the anti-virus world...except for seeing hundreds of PC Matic commercials.

It appears that the Russian government has been using the Kaspersky Anti-virus program that is a private company in Russia, to hack into computers and steal intelligence and private information.

"The revelations, following months of vague warnings from U.S. officials, suggest that the U.S. has “direct evidence that there are ways to remote into Kaspersky and pull data back without the user’s intention,” David Kennedy, a prominent security consultant and former U.S. Marines hacker, told Yahoo Finance. “And that is very, very scary. That means that anybody in the world that has Kaspersky installed may have the potential to have their data accessed by Kaspersky.”"

"A subsequent New York Times report detailed how Israeli intelligence alerted the U.S. of the Russian espionage-via-antivirus after infiltrating Kaspersky’s system in 2014 and watching Russian hackers search computers running Kaspersky for specific codenames of classified American programs."

As the article stated there there are those who dispute the Israeli US claims so we really don't know for certain though I would tend to suspect the Israel and the US are correct given Russia's modern, sophisticated massive spy and disinformation network.

As the article stated there there are those who dispute the Israeli US claims so we really don't know for certain though I would tend to suspect the Israel and the US are correct given Russia's modern, sophisticated massive spy and disinformation network.
It´s the typical propaganda lies.

It is? Thanks for the input and ALL the evidence you provided. I'll take it under consideration.

It is? Thanks for the input and ALL the evidence you provided. I'll take it under consideration.
Since you have tons of evidence why don´t you use them?

I provided the evidence and you just said it was lies... you do understand in order to prove your point it takes something other than just saying it?

I provided the evidence and you just said it was lies... you do understand in order to prove your point it takes something other than just saying it?
Companies in the US are required to gather and deliver any date the government demands and you provide "evidence" for Kaspersky spying on US citizens.

Hint one:
DNC rules Russia is evil = anything Russian is targeted. Did you know Russian free radicals are spying on US citizens?

Hint two:
Kaspersky security researcher arrested

Companies in the US are required to gather and deliver any date the government demands and you provide "evidence" for Kaspersky spying on US citizens.

Hint one:
DNC rules Russia is evil = anything Russian is targeted. Did you know Russian free radicals are spying on US citizens?

Hint two:

The U.S. was warned by Israel about this... The U.S. then removed the software from ALL government computers. Do you think they did that for the hell of it?

Hint one:

Hint two:

The U.S. was warned by Israel about this... The U.S. then removed the software from ALL government computers. Do you think they did that for the hell of it?
The US does was the masterrace in Tel Aviv orders. Russia is currently foiling Israel´s Yinon plan which the US tries to carry out at the order of Tel Aviv. So, Israel launches anti-Russian actions on a daily bases.

From you and your Russian masters? Yes.

Hint one:

Hint two:

The US does was the masterrace in Tel Aviv orders. Russia is currently foiling Israel´s Yinon plan which the US tries to carry out at the order of Tel Aviv. So, Israel launches anti-Russian actions on a daily bases.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hint one:

Hint two:

Wait so are you admitting the company is basically Russian owned?

Hint one:

Hint two:

Privately owned. Don´t consume propaganda for lunch.

Hint one:

Hint two:

You are the one saying the U.S. is using propaganda against RUSSIA. Can you make up your fucking mind? :dunno:

Hint one:

Hint two:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lookie, lookie what we have here:

Israel, NSA May Have Hacked Antivirus Firm Kaspersky Lab

Hint one:

Hint two:

You are the one saying the U.S. is using propaganda against RUSSIA. Can you make up your fucking mind? :dunno:
I already did. I am not responsible for your silly conclusion.

I already did. I am not responsible for your silly conclusion.

No you didn't. How is it propaganda against Russia if they are a private company?

Forum List

Back