If you have Garlic Bread as a side for sunday dinner, is the meal supposed to be......

Baked chicken, Corn, rice, and spinach?????

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook and I always thought Garlic bread went with some kind of pasta with red sauce

What the hell is he going to dip the garlic bread into? LOL

his mouth

you sound like one of those retarded mutherfuckers

I don't need to dip garlic bread to eat it, it's fine just as it is

garlic bread goes with red saucy meals like spaghetti and beef or chicken parm you silly mutherfucker

If you happen to like garlic bread it goes with whatever the hell you want it to go with.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook and I always thought Garlic bread went with some kind of pasta with red sauce

his mouth

garlic bread goes with red saucy meals like spaghetti and beef or chicken parm you silly mutherfucker

If you happen to like garlic bread it goes with whatever the hell you want it to go with.

never heard such a thing

his mouth

never heard such a thing

never heard such a thing

Check the battery in your hearing aid

his mouth

never heard such a thing

So would you forsake water if you preferred beer?

Sliced chicken, sun dried tomatoes in a white wine mushroom florentine alfredo sauce over bow-tie pasta.
Perfect for garlic bread.
Making the perfect garlic bread however requires the right olive oil.
Carapelli by choice, butter, garlic powder that's not bitter, oregano, then parmesan cheese sprinkled after it's done toasted.
For something unique, try a pita bread,
open up and butter the inside & sprinkle garlic and oregano inside the pocket then olive oil the outside with more garlic and oregano and Parmesan cheese sprinkled when done slightly toasted.

his mouth

Lasanga, you monkey fucking idiot.

Black folks don't eat garlic bread. Fried chicken will suffice.

his mouth

it must be tough having such a closed mind

Garlic bread gores with anything you want to eat it with

Forum List

Back