If you have faith in the "polls" ....

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Where would McCain be without Sarah?

A lot of us, including myself, have had fun poking, jabbing, making fun of Palin, her lack of knowledge about the Constitution, her appearance on SNL, etc .... but at this late date in the race ...

Where would he, (McCain), be if he did not have her as his running mate :confused:

IMO .... she is helping him more now, because he is hurting himself, more.

Palin solidified the Republican base for McCain. She invigorated the far right wingers to actually go out and campaign for McCain, instead of apathetically voting for McCain to spite Obama.

Palin is the real star behind the Republican ticket this year. If it were anyone else, McCain would not have a shot in hell.

Palin invigorated Obama's campaign, and she is one of the reasons Obama raised $150 million dollars in September.

When I saw her speech at the convention, I immediately sent Obama as much money as I could.

Palin invigorated Obama's campaign, and she is one of the reasons Obama raised $150 million dollars in September.

When I saw her speech at the convention, I immediately sent Obama as much money as I could.
more proof to

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

LOL

Oh well, ethics are overrated, don't you think? Especially in a reforming mavericky twit like Palin.

Honestly? I think in Washington, DC or any state capitol ... ETHICS ... is spelled differently. It is spelled C-R-O-O-K ... and the defination of it is ...

Ethics/Crook: What ever you can get away with and not get caught! :eusa_eh:

Where would McCain be without Sarah?

A lot of us, including myself, have had fun poking, jabbing, making fun of Palin, her lack of knowledge about the Constitution, her appearance on SNL, etc .... but at this late date in the race ...

Where would he, (McCain), be if he did not have her as his running mate :confused:

IMO .... she is helping him more now, because he is hurting himself, more.

If he'd have picked Romney the race would be neck and neck. I wanted Lieberman.

Palin solidified the Republican base for McCain. She invigorated the far right wingers to actually go out and campaign for McCain, instead of apathetically voting for McCain to spite Obama.

Palin is the real star behind the Republican ticket this year. If it were anyone else, McCain would not have a shot in hell.

I disagree. I think Palin worked for about two weeks. then it seems like the Katie Couric interview destroyed her. I think if Mac had chosen Rudy or Romney this race would look quite different. mho.

If he'd have picked Romney the race would be neck and neck. I wanted Lieberman.
Well of course you would have, that would have depressed the base, exactly what the Libs wanted. Instead he picked Palin who both energizes the base and terrifies Liberals. A "two fer"!

Well of course you would have, that would have depressed the base, exactly what the Libs wanted. Instead he picked Palin who both energizes the base and terrifies Liberals. A "two fer"!
yeah, the libs still think Palin was picked to attract the Hillary voters
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back