If you have any, what are your unusual eating habits?

I like Maries blue cheese dressing on toast...preferably sour dough toast.
Its toooooooo good!

...and I also put cinnamon, tumeric or ginger in almost everything. I think it makes life more exotic. :lol:

Last edited:
I've seen people dip their fries in a ketchup and mayonnaise blend, eat mashed potatoes mixed with peas, etc. What are your unusual eating habits should you have any?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. When I eat a deviled egg, I only eat the white part. The yellow part goes to anyone who wants it. :) :) :)

The yellow part is the whole point to a deviled egg though... thats where all the flava is. lol

I like my lemons sliced and surrounded by lots of chilled vodka. Or gin...I can eat lemons and limes all day like that.

I've seen people dip their fries in a ketchup and mayonnaise blend, eat mashed potatoes mixed with peas, etc. What are your unusual eating habits should you have any?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. When I eat a deviled egg, I only eat the white part. The yellow part goes to anyone who wants it. :) :) :)

The yellow part is the whole point to a deviled egg though... thats where all the flava is. lol

My 10 year old likes the egg yolks but not the eggs whites. My 4 year old likes the whites, not the yolks.

They share their eggs when we have them. Isn't that odd?

Forum List

Back