If you have a PS4 you have to buy Transistor off the psn

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The soundtrack alone is AMAZING.

If I was a pot smoker I would be zoning out to this shit. I think ive paused the game more often than ive played just to listen to the music.

It's 19.99 if your curious

And if you do buy it turn on the controller speaker

I've been holding back buying one of the new systems because I wanted to hear feedback from the gaming community. I'm still playing Skyrim on Xbox 360 (level 120 and nearly 3 million in gold - LOL). Anyway, I see you have PS4. Do you have an unbiased opinion as to which is better between PS4 and Xbox One? Have you heard many pros and cons or is one just as good as the other?

• Banned
For pure gaming the ps4 has a slight edge. The controller has a built in speaker which can be REALLY REALLY cool when done right. The analog sticks are very tight & responsive. The UI is very easy to navigate. And most multiplatform games are native 1080p.

But

The Xbox One is a FANTASTIC edition to any entertainment center. It has an HDMI pass through that lets you control your cable box by voice if you have the Kinect. It also controls every device in my living room via voice commands (amp, tv, cable box) "Xbox, watch HBO" and instantly I'm watching HBO. It also has some pretty good exclusives where pS4 exclusives are pretty crappy at this point. Sadly the analog sticks on the new xbox controller feel loose and the controller feels kinda cheap overall.

Both are good investments for any gamer. The xbox has a slight edge for its entertainment functions & plethora of apps. At this point PS4 has shit for apps

I'm simply interested in gaming and I play alone so I don't need to connect with the rest of the world. It's also $100 cheaper (or was). I'm still weighing the options. I happen to be a fan of Bethesda and their Elder Scroll and Fallout games. I'm wondering if their future releases will be formatted for both systems or will they team up with one or the other. I do like the idea of a good controller but I also like the voice command option that comes with Xbox. I've owned Xbox 360 for years and have never had a PlayStation (other than the very first one that came out -- I think). I definitely had a Game Cube a long time ago.

• Banned
Bethesda will never make games exclusive to one console or the other. Especially an ip like elderscrolls. Playstation has NaughtyDog but Xbox has 343 studios so it's a toss up. Every single Halo game is being remastered and rereleased on X1 later this year. As is all the modern Call of Duty games.

And why the hell aren't you online? Nothing better than owning a shit talking teenager lol. Hence my user name

Bethesda will never make games exclusive to one console or the other. Especially an ip like elderscrolls. Playstation has NaughtyDog but Xbox has 343 studios so it's a toss up. Every single Halo game is being remastered and rereleased on X1 later this year. As is all the modern Call of Duty games.

And why the hell aren't you online? Nothing better than owning a shit talking teenager lol. Hence my user name

Playing alone allows me to stop playing when I get tired. I know me ... if I go online I will play past midnight every night. :D

Forum List

Back