If You Have A Curiosity About Marco Rubio....

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
He and his wife are going to be interviewed on Hannity, in about 30 minutes, on the FNC. I have not seen her before and am looking forward to this special. :)

I watched Hannity's interview. I wondered why this guy is not on the top of the Republican ticket, instead of being - at least for the time being - as the potential Vice Presidential Candidate.

I saw his father being there, as opposed to Obama's selfish and totally un-American "father", who chose to follow Kenyan, rather than American values as FATHER.

I saw a wife who was proud of being American before her husband was nominated for anything at all.

I saw a guy whose mother tongue is Spanish, but speaks better and more eloquent and less phony language than the 2004 speech that bamboozled blind blokes to vote by a bumbler who would be lost without a teleprompter, reading words that were written by someone else, he reads, but has no brains to understand. In spite, or because, of his Affirmative Action degree at some "university" that would never grant the same degree to a conservative.

I saw parents, who stood there by their child. A father who never abandoned him, and a mother who never abandoned her child. A child learns to abandon whomever depends on them, based on example learned. Witness Obama.

I saw friends from high school and university. Let Obama's high school and college friends come forward. Where have they been in the last few years

I watched Hannity's interview. I wondered why this guy is not on the top of the Republican ticket, instead of being - at least for the time being - as the potential Vice Presidential Candidate.

I saw his father being there, as opposed to Obama's selfish and totally un-American "father", who chose to follow Kenyan, rather than American values as FATHER.

I saw a wife who was proud of being American before her husband was nominated for anything at all.

I saw a guy whose mother tongue is Spanish, but speaks better and more eloquent and less phony language than the 2004 speech that bamboozled blind blokes to vote by a bumbler who would be lost without a teleprompter, reading words that were written by someone else, he reads, but has no brains to understand. In spite, or because, of his Affirmative Action degree at some "university" that would never grant the same degree to a conservative.

I saw parents, who stood there by their child. A father who never abandoned him, and a mother who never abandoned her child. A child learns to abandon whomever depends on them, based on example learned. Witness Obama.

I saw friends from high school and university. Let Obama's high school and college friends come forward. Where have they been in the last few years

Thank you for your response. :) You mentioned, "his Affirmative Action degree at some "university" that would never grant the same degree to a conservative."

It IS interesting to note that there isn't any proof, either, that Obama was a professor at any university, rather an occasional "speaker."

SNIP:

Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."

A spokesman for the Republican National Committee immediately took exception to Obama’s remarks, pointing out that Obama’s title at the University of Chicago was "senior lecturer" and not "professor."

Recently, Hillary Clinton’s campaign has picked up on this charge. In a March 27 conference call with reporters, Clinton spokesman Phil Singer claimed:

More: FactCheck.org : Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

Forum List

Back