If you had to choose?

Coke, I like the burn, since I stopped drinking booze from the bottle, and it reminds me of the booze burn...

I like diet Coke.....because it's not too sweet, and I like the taste....but I'm drinking less (switching to water). How come you didn't list "wine"......wine goes with everything. I like a glass of wine with dinner....sometimes.

are you gay? or maybe I'm forgetting there women on this board? The femenists will be all over me on this one..

Now why would you think that? And yes, we'll be all over you, but not in the way you'd like, so straighten up, dude.

Coke, I like the burn, since I stopped drinking booze from the bottle, and it reminds me of the booze burn...

And whatever you don't finish can be used to clean the chrome on your truck so corrosive it is. :)
I mostly use it to clean coins for my collection...and booze can run a car...

Mmm dunno about booze. Vegetable oil can run a diesal car though as is. Only lose about 10% fuel economy too.

And whatever you don't finish can be used to clean the chrome on your truck so corrosive it is. :)
I mostly use it to clean coins for my collection...and booze can run a car...

Mmm dunno about booze. Vegetable oil can run a diesal car though as is. Only lose about 10% fuel economy too.
auto's will run on grain alcohol...

cleaning coins was a joke. If you are a numismatic kinda guy you know that cleaned coins are worth less than a dirty one...

Mtn Dew
Coke
7up
Koolaid
liqueur
Beer

Can only pick 1. Explain why.

Can't answer until I know the proposed use and size of container ...

Shot glass?
Bathtub?

Just kidding -

I like dry red wine but don't drink much because of the damn calories, drink Pim's, which is a liqueur with diet Vernor's ginger beer.

Forum List

Back