If you had to choose?

I drink water and flavored water mostly, generic Crystal Light type, not fancy stuff. If I'm gonna be real, I'd have to say KoolAid, but with about half the sugar, can't stand overly sweet.

I used to enjoy some liquers, a good grasshopper or such, but rarely indulge since hubby's battle with the bottle. Just would seem like rubbing his nose in it, so I don't.

I only have a soft drink about once a week.

ETA why: quenches better

• Banned
I have beer every night. That's all that's in my fridge. I order out every night. I loose count on how many I drink, because i usually pass out listening to meet loaf - For crying out loud. Best song of all time. Hardest in the world to sing. Thank you youtube for free music!

Here it is,

Coke, of the diet variety. I love the taste, especially ice cold. I drink flavored water too, lots of it. I live in a desert, very very dry. I'm an idiot. I pay $1 for a liter of flavored water and drink about a gallon a day. That's Safeway for you. I can get it for 66 cents a bottle at Walmart, but that's a 60 mile round-trip. I'm drinking a bottle of refeshe key lime sparkling water as I type this.

Last edited:
Pepsi. I'll vote that as a Coke vote. I especially like the cherry pepsi drink. One exception > With pizza, nothing tops beer.

I like diet Coke.....because it's not too sweet, and I like the taste....but I'm drinking less (switching to water). How come you didn't list "wine"......wine goes with everything. I like a glass of wine with dinner....sometimes.

• Banned
I like diet Coke.....because it's not too sweet, and I like the taste....but I'm drinking less (switching to water). How come you didn't list "wine"......wine goes with everything. I like a glass of wine with dinner....sometimes.

are you gay? or maybe I'm forgetting there women on this board? The femenists will be all over me on this one..

Wine instead of beer?
You must be one a dem southern Europeans.

And it's good for the heart and circulatory system, so they say.

Mtn Dew
Coke
7up
Koolaid
liqueur
Beer

Can only pick 1. Explain why.
Can't pick one. My favorite is plain water, icy cold or sparkling water with a generous squeeze of lemon or lime. I keep my frig full of large bottles of chilled, filtered tap water. :) That's if I have to choose on a normal day. Sometimes a beer is very good, if it is cold and a good quality beer, and also liquor or wine: depends on the circumstances and my desire at that time.

Choose only one lists: life ain't that simple. :wine:

Last edited:
Beer.

Russian River Brewing company's "Pliny the Elder" to be specific.

on tap rather than bottled.

served at an approximate temperature of 53 degrees, please.

Forum List

Back