If you had to choose between McCain and Obama, who would would you choose?

Why the age discrimination?

Very simple. He won't release his full medical records and he is 70. He has had two bouts with melanoma cancer, which is a lot more serious than people think. He has 1 in 3 chance of making it to 80.

Now if he picked a good VP, that wouldn't scare the holy shit out of me so much, but he picked a nut job.

If you aren't aware, Palin wasn't John's pick for VP. The right wing of the GOP MADE him pick her. McCain wanted Lieberman but the right wing said no fucking way.

Sarah Palin is even more right wing than Bush. She doesn't believe in Dinosaurs and wants creationism taught along with evolution. She is for abstenence only sex ed. She believes armageddon is coming and Jews are going to hell. She is a right wing wacko. Her version of christianity does not match to what I believe or most Americans.

America would not elect someone so extreme. But, they might vote for McCain, who pretends to be a moderate, and the religous right will vote for McCain because he has Sarah Palin on his ticket. So basically, this is a back door way for the social conservatives to put a wacko in the White House.

You don't understand that yet?

I would choose McCain as commander in chief..

I would choose Obama to scrub urinals

Then don't start a business because you will hire all the wrong people and your company will crash from your horrible decision making abilities. Dumb fuck. :cuckoo:

Very simple. He won't release his full medical records and he is 70. He has had two bouts with melanoma cancer, which is a lot more serious than people think. He has 1 in 3 chance of making it to 80.

Now if he picked a good VP, that wouldn't scare the holy shit out of me so much, but he picked a nut job.

If you aren't aware, Palin wasn't John's pick for VP. The right wing of the GOP MADE him pick her. McCain wanted Lieberman but the right wing said no fucking way.

Sarah Palin is even more right wing than Bush. She doesn't believe in Dinosaurs and wants creationism taught along with evolution. She is for abstenence only sex ed. She believes armageddon is coming and Jews are going to hell. She is a right wing wacko. Her version of christianity does not match to what I believe or most Americans.

America would not elect someone so extreme. But, they might vote for McCain, who pretends to be a moderate, and the religous right will vote for McCain because he has Sarah Palin on his ticket. So basically, this is a back door way for the social conservatives to put a wacko in the White House.

I disagree with age discrimination, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. As for the rest of your post, I see Palin as having a similar amount of experience as Obama and yet he is running for President. I won't be voting for either McCain or Obama for President, although I'm guessing you'll be picking the junior senator from Illinois. Am I right?

for someone complaining about liars, why are YOU lying

Then don't start a business because you will hire all the wrong people and your company will crash from your horrible decision making abilities. Dumb fuck. :cuckoo:

And I have started and sold a business already in my life... and have a successful career running multiple departments wthin a fortune 500 company...

Hence why I would would probably only hire you as the assistant to the actual urinal scrubber... we would not want to over burden you above your actual ability

"antischrist charisma"?

:lol:

could it just be that you dumb bastards are so used to Bush that you can't seem to figure out how a man who can speak well actually gets this far?

retarded people, I swear.

"antischrist charisma"?

:lol:

could it just be that you dumb bastards are so used to Bush that you can't seem to figure out how a man who can speak well actually gets this far?

retarded people, I swear.

Bush: A man who can speak well?

That's rich Shogun! Laff My Ass Off!

Dude - You are a funny MoFo!

:rofl::lol::eusa_dance: :rofl::lol::eusa_dance: :rofl::lol::eusa_dance:

-Joe

Neither. They are both left-leaning.

You know what? Fuck people like you who don't have enough sense to pick a side.

And clearly you lean right, so I don't need to hear from you how I'm brainwashed to the left.

You clearly lean right, so we probably disagree on 99% of the issues.

So don't cry that I defend/support the Democratic party.

I'm not apologizing for it.

Sorry you don't have a fucking party to call your own.

If you tell me you are a fucking libertarian I am going to piss myself. As if they are any better.

They're probably like the GOP. They are probably just telling you what you want to hear. But when they get into office, it'll be just like the GOP. Tax breaks to the rich, not the poor, cutting social programs that liberals think are important.

Yes, I'm a fucking liberal and I am proud of being a member of the Dems. When they are no longer the best party out there, I'll let you know.

You don't seem to know enough to make a decision, so I'll let you know, loserguestname.

And clearly you lean right, so I don't need to hear from you how I'm brainwashed to the left.

If you tell me you are a fucking libertarian I am going to piss myself. As if they are any better.

They're probably like the GOP. They are probably just telling you what you want to hear. But when they get into office, it'll be just like the GOP. Tax breaks to the rich, not the poor, cutting social programs that liberals think are important.

Yes, I'm a fucking liberal and I am proud of being a member of the Dems. When they are no longer the best party out there, I'll let you know.

You don't seem to know enough to make a decision, so I'll let you know, loserguestname.

You've been holding all this in for 6 months?

You've been holding all this in for 6 months?
its bobo the moron, what do you expect
LOL

Been there, done that...

map2-Copy.jpg

Forum List

Back