If you had only one album to listen to for the rest of your life?

Wolf

un-american
Feb 7, 2009
If you had only one, ok maybe two, album's to listen to for the rest of your life.. what would they be?

$cover_15411925122008.jpg

How long am I going to live and how often do I have to listen to it?

The same album, over and over and over again for forty years would get extremely boring. I might chose none.

Immie

Can I bring Average Joe's Mixed CD #4? :D

(That wasn't to 'Manifold' was it? I hope not... I have my reputation to consider... perhaps I should just say 'Dark Side Of The Moon' :eusa_think:)

-Joe

Last edited:
I would listen to one song on repeat.

Seven Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In a Cave and Grooving With a Pict by Pink Floyd.

As I see it, listening to the same thing over and over for the rest of my life would drive me crazy.

This choice would just make the process quicker.

The Beatles - Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (the album sleeve and cut-outs would keep me busy)

Cream - Wheels of Fire - Live at the Fillmore (it was two separate discs here, not a double album).

the white album..beatles...without question

Duh......but I might go with that suggestion of Running on Empty for numero dos. See what you guys started I was just getting "stay" out of my mind. Here goes another year of Jackson Browne stuck in my head.

The Load Out is great.. one of the best..... but I'm also kind of partial to You Love The Thunder; Rosie; Running On Empty...

oh ok... it's a great album. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back