If you had a trip scheduled for NYC and found out the weather for that day is

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Chilly and raining with a high of 55 degrees. Would you cancel?

Walking around Manhattan in the rain is not the same

Chilly and raining with a high of 55 is pretty standard weather for late October in NY, isn't it? No, I wouldn't cancel the trip. I'd double check that I'd packed a raincoat.

Chilly and raining with a high of 55 is pretty standard weather for late October in NY, isn't it? No, I wouldn't cancel the trip. I'd double check that I'd packed a raincoat.

But I wanted to ride on the top deck of the uptown tour bus. Can't do that if it's raining

But I wanted to ride on the top deck of the uptown tour bus. Can't do that if it's raining
What a whiner you are. Use an umbrella.

i want to tour the city on a clear sunny day, not when it's raining. You a dumb mutherfucker

i want to tour the city on a clear sunny day, not when it's raining. You a dumb mutherfucker
You act like a five year old who might not get to ride the roller coaster.

No. But then I'm no pussy.

You don't like nice weather faggot?

I love nice weather, but I am not put off by inclement weather either. I lived more than thirty years in Southern California, not exactly known for its rainfall. Then I spent three years in Albuquerque (that's in New Mexico, New Mexico is a state in the Union), my wife doesn't call it the brown town because there are a lot of Hispanic folk living there... So I appreciate cool, wet weather. A walk in the rain can be nice.

Oh, and if you believe I am offended by your calling me a "faggot", think again. I've been called worse things by better people than you.

No. But then I'm no pussy.

You don't like nice weather faggot?

I love nice weather, but I am not put off by inclement weather either. I lived more than thirty years in Southern California, not exactly known for its rainfall. Then I spent three years in Albuquerque (that's in New Mexico, New Mexico is a state in the Union), my wife doesn't call it the brown town because there are a lot of Hispanic folk living there... So I appreciate cool, wet weather. A walk in the rain can be nice.

Oh, and if you believe I am offended by your calling me a "faggot", think again. I've been called worse things by better people than you.

How Bout a brave faggot?

Cancel the trip. You can probably use the money to pay your many bills, credit card balances, etc.

I may post an ad on Craiglist for a sweet young lady to join me for chinese food this evening

I guess for me it would depend on how hard the rain would fall.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. 55 degrees isn't bad for a temperature. It could be colder.

I guess for me it would depend on how hard the rain would fall.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. 55 degrees isn't bad for a temperature. It could be colder.

The 55 wasn't a factor but cloudy and rainy is not the type of day I want to spend time in NYC

I have never been to NYC and would never want to go there for any reason. We're talking about the same city that arrested a Marine returned from deployment because of the "crime" of carrying a gun. I think we would all be better off if a giant meteor turned New York into a giant hole in the ground.

I have never been to NYC and would never want to go there for any reason. We're talking about the same city that arrested a Marine returned from deployment because of the "crime" of carrying a gun. I think we would all be better off if a giant meteor turned New York into a giant hole in the ground.

I would rather have a fat women POOP on me than spend one day in Idaho

It isn't just Idaho. The entire country thinks you people are fucked up in the head. I'm reminded of your perverse values every time I drive through that area and have to pay over $200 cash for tolls which is passed onto my company which is passed eventually to the consumer....all because of your greed. It's why liberalism thrives there because you twisted fucks think "Everyone's gotta eat and it's your job ta feed 'em". It isn't just a Jersey thing. The rest of the country doesn't operate that way, trying to gouge anyone they can because of a warped sense of what they're entitled to. Fuck New York City and everything within a 500 mile radius of it.

It isn't just Idaho. The entire country thinks you people are fucked up in the head. I'm reminded of your perverse values every time I drive through that area and have to pay over $200 cash for tolls which is passed onto my company which is passed eventually to the consumer....all because of your greed. It's why liberalism thrives there because you twisted fucks think "Everyone's gotta eat and it's your job ta feed 'em". It isn't just a Jersey thing. The rest of the country doesn't operate that way, trying to gouge anyone they can because of a warped sense of what they're entitled to. Fuck New York City and everything within a 500 mile radius of it.

Go to chicago then

Chilly and raining with a high of 55 degrees. Would you cancel?

Walking around Manhattan in the rain is not the same

I did that couple of times. I've been to NY many many times on business trips but I can imagine how bad that is if you are on a vacation.
Maybe schedule your trip when it's not rainy season.

Forum List

Back