If you had $100M -

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
$100M free and clear, deposited within the confines of my bank account...wow. Where to start.

First thing? Have a check drawn payable to the Church we sometimes go to - they have $900,000 left on the loan for their construction. I'd take care of that right-quick.

99,100,000 left.

I'd post up a thread, every USMB (or any forum I'm on) who sent me a PM that day would get $10,000 via paypal. Say, 200 ppl PM me, that's 2,000,000

97,100,000 left.

I have 1 brother I'd give $5M to
I have 1 brother I'd give annual checks of $50K to.
I have another brother I'd pay all his living expenses (to save tax payer (SS)money) + $1500/month for spending money.
Mary has 1 sister we'd give $5M to
Mary has 1 sister we'd give ANOTHER $5M to (between she and my brother (to whom she is married) they'd have 10M)
Mary has 1 sister we'd give $2.5M to
Mary has 1 sister we'd give $2.5M
Mary has 1 brother we'd give $5M to

Mary's folks - $2M (if they'd take it)
My Dad - $2M - if he'd take it
My Step Dad - $1.5M (My mom would want more)

That'd leave us about $40M to play with...

:)

More later!

Hmmm...

I don't know the amounts,but my two brothers,and sister,mom,stepdad and dad and stepmom would never have to worry about money again. That goes for Kevin's sis(khaf) and her signifigant other,his mom and stepdad,and dad,of course.

I would give a lot to cancer and MS research(my stepdad has MS),animal charities,and church.

Of course I would have to buy a big house,a nice SUV,Kevin one of those big pick up trucks he wants,sock a bunch away for the kids!!

I would also open an animal rescue-a no kill,nice animal resue on a ton of land!!!

If I had $100 mil., I wouldn't be sitting here typing out what I'm going to do with it. :D

i don't have any dollar amounts in mind, but i would:

-quit my job immediately
-pay off all debt we owe
-set up trust fund for my child(ren)
-put the addition i want on the house and garage
-buy about 100 acres and set up my own riding stables/school
-build a warehouse to store collector cars that i want to buy
-buy a Delorean and reconstruct the time machine (i know it won;t really work) from Back the the Future
-complete my collection of Monte Carlos and Mustangs---own one from each decade they were made, as well as the monte carlo special editions (Earnhardt, Gordon, and now Tony Stewart)
-pay off all debt that family and friends have, and retire them all
-buy my sister any car she wants, and pay for her college if she goes
-give my grandparents a trip around the world
-i guess i would have to let my hubby buy the ATV he wants....sigh
-give my aunt a full sponsorship in her snowmobile racing (she got 1st place last week)

when all that is done, i would become a foster mom for kids who need someone to love them

So....with $40M left.... :)

I think I'd buy this house - or one like it

$2.1M

show1037651.jpg

What my Bathroom would be like

prod1155440.jpg

Home Gym for my wife :) :p

prod1155476.jpg

I'd drive:

GT3

and

S7

and

Enzo

and

Z06

and

F150

and

ScoutII

And likely

MachI

My wife would drive:

Expy

Rough estimate:

That'd consume $4M - cars and home.

Start with $100M.

Tithe $10M, to church and other Christian charities. $90M left.

Buy a decent house with room to entertain for $400K. 89.6M left.

Pay off all debts. 89.55M left.

Set up an annuity to give myself ~100K/yr of interest, for $2M. 87.55M left.

Buy two cars, musical gear, newer furniture, etc. 87.3M left.

College money for two kids. 86.5M left.

Jeff going back to school to LEARN for a few years. 86M left.

Then it's charity hunting!

I'd buy a business or two that I didn't care for and run them into the ground, just for kicks.

Then buy a house with a guest house for Darin and Mary, a few cars, hire a few women to work around the house to do things my wife doesn't do. Possibly hire a pool boy to entertain my wife and Mary while Darin and I take trips to Vegas and Thailand.

Then whatever is left will be split between a savings account, investments and beer.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
BillyBadAss said:
I'd buy a business or two that I didn't care for and run them into the ground, just for kicks.

Then buy a house with a guest house for Darin and Mary, a few cars, hire a few women to work around the house to do things my wife doesn't do. Possibly hire a pool boy to entertain my wife and Mary while Darin and I take trips to Vegas and Thailand.

Then whatever is left will be split between a savings account, investments and beer.

:D

Simi Thani, Korat!

I would see how many different PhDs one person can possibly earn in a lifetime. I would take many semesters off for travel.

no1tovote4 said:
I would see how many different PhDs one person can possibly earn in a lifetime. I would take many semesters off for travel.

Yeah... I might have to become a professional student! I'd start with additional bachelor's in political science, physics, music, and economics (to add to my B.S. in history). Get an MBA, M.Div, and M.A. in music. From there, who knows?

id have the biggest gun collection in the world, from all time periods.
i dont really need a crazy car, jsut a M1A1.
then for a house...
id buy a million acres and put a 30 foot brick wall around it. import animals that would be at home in what ever climate i chose to live in.
be a hermit

Johnney said:
id have the biggest gun collection in the world, from all time periods.
i dont really need a crazy car, jsut a M1A1.
then for a house...
id buy a million acres and put a 30 foot brick wall around it. import animals that would be at home in what ever climate i chose to live in.
be a hermit

You'd be a prime candidate for one of my "All People SUCK!" bumper stickers. :D

Forum List

Back