If you find certain sex acts repulsive, should they be outlawed?

All sex should be outlawed, so that it can be sold back to the general population as a taxable service.

Even better, every man gets a yearly sex rental advance coupon and if they don't finish paying off the price of the coupon by the end of the year, then their balls get cut off.

Recovering revenue after the Trump tax cuts is important.

Great idea. Let's lock up men's cocks and if they want to beat off, they should have to pay a tax to have it removed for 5 minutes. All proceeds will be given to Islamic, jihadist immigrants.

Ya know...if one fag wants the other one to eat him...why not?

You will find this quite interesting
The Case for Cannibalism

Thanks for sharing. However, perhaps one or both of them are not mentally competent to consent to such an outrageous act.

Well.....

Clown_wig_deluxe.jpg

No, they should not be outlawed ...

Larry_Armstrong_017.jpg
Oklahoma ranch hand a his date?

Registered progressive democrat trying to figure out which bathroom to use...
In Oklahoma?

Not a chance.

I'd take my chances with any random man from OK any day over any pansy assed urban liberal any day. And so would any woman of any sense.

You elitists are all the same: small brained and forever intimidated.

No, they should not be outlawed ...

Larry_Armstrong_017.jpg
Oklahoma ranch hand a his date?

Registered progressive democrat trying to figure out which bathroom to use...
In Oklahoma?

Not a chance.

I'd take my chances with any random man from OK any day over any pansy assed urban liberal any day. And so would any woman of any sense.

You elitists are all the same: small brained and forever intimidated.
Lmao!!

I was born in Oklahoma, and currently live in Kansas. My father is a small rancher. The sheep thing is a running joke between us and some Oklahoma ranchers we see a couple of times a year at auctions and stuff. I garantee you I've ridden more fence lines than any three conservatives you know.

So why don't you take your oh so superior attitude and stick it where the sun don't shine ya heifer.

Lmao!!

I was born in Oklahoma, and currently live in Kansas. My father is a small rancher. The sheep thing is a running joke between us and some Oklahoma ranchers we see a couple of times a year at auctions and stuff. I garantee you I've ridden more fence lines than any three conservatives you know.

So why don't you take your oh so superior attitude and stick it where the sun don't shine ya heifer.

dont-let-a-bad-day-make-you-feel-like-you-have-a-bad-life.jpg

Or are you ok with letting free people do what they want in their own private lives?

I don't think that they should be promoted or glorified.

As far as Sodomy, if two guys are doing it behind closed doors and keeping it among themselves, no problemo.

But when they promote it to children, fly the Sodomy Flag and have Pride Parades to glorify it, that is a problem. If you would look at the case of the town of Sodom , who actually named their town after the act of Sodomy, that was very offensive to Almighty God.

Forum List

Back