If you feed the poor, they'll "breed".

Funny how everyone but you knew what I was talking about when I pointed out that Einstein proved that the Earth is the center of the universe for everyone who lives on it.

:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh.

Michelangelo, like Da Vinci, was many things, including an artist.

Michelangelo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for the universe, it has no center because it has no edge. If we somehow got to The Restaurant at the End of the Universe and looked around it would look like every point in the universe was expanding away from us. I know this concept is hard for you to grasp, but it is true. That is the essence of relativity, the universe actually changes based on the observer.

This is even more true when we delve into the realms of quantum physics, which allows a single proton to go through two slits in a piece of cardboard, unless someone is actually watching it. If it is being observed it will follow your inherent bias, behave according to the rules of common sense, and only go through one slit.

I seriously suggest you study some real science before you make a complete idiot of yourself and insist the universe does not do what it does.

For the record, the expansion of the universe is not proof of the Big Bang, it is merely evidence that supports it. Nor is it proof that, if we reverse entropy, the universe will get smaller and smaller. The first step on the journey to understanding is admitting that you cannot understand everything.

Who can even guess what you consider education? Because someone paints and "makes things" doesn't mean they are "educated". Read Michelangelo's biography. He was a loner, a hermit, he lived in his clothes and didn't bathe. He had few friends. He was taken advantage of again and again. I suspect he had no knowledge of history, politics, or relationships. During that time, many artists led sheltered lives. Their reality wasn't "the" reality.

I thought this from your article was hilarious:

"Censorship always followed Michelangelo, once described as "inventor delle porcherie" ("inventor of obscenities", in the original Italian language referring to "pork things")."

Hmm, "pork things"? I wonder what they meant by "pork things".

The most hilarious. If Michelangelo were alive today, he would be a progressive or a liberal. Certainly not a Republican or a conservative. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

It wasn't my biography, I am not Michelangelo, and never have been. It is amazing how you can identify with a guy who is a loner and a hermit, lived in his clothes and didn't bathe, had few friends, was often taken advantage of, with no knowledge of either history, politics, or relationships, who lived in an alternate reality that had no connection with the real worlds, and think that qualifies him as a progressive and/or a liberal.

Come to think of it, it isn't that amazing. That does sound just like every progressive/liberal I know.

:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for handing me the best straight line in history.

Creativity comes from the left. Anyone who has listened to that crappy Christian music knows this to be true.

He lived that way because that's they way people lived at the time. Look at many right wingers. They live in trailers without teeth and drink. A lot.

Who can even guess what you consider education? Because someone paints and "makes things" doesn't mean they are "educated". Read Michelangelo's biography. He was a loner, a hermit, he lived in his clothes and didn't bathe. He had few friends. He was taken advantage of again and again. I suspect he had no knowledge of history, politics, or relationships. During that time, many artists led sheltered lives. Their reality wasn't "the" reality.

"Censorship always followed Michelangelo, once described as "inventor delle porcherie" ("inventor of obscenities", in the original Italian language referring to "pork things")."

The most hilarious. If Michelangelo were alive today, he would be a progressive or a liberal. Certainly not a Republican or a conservative. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

It wasn't my biography, I am not Michelangelo, and never have been. It is amazing how you can identify with a guy who is a loner and a hermit, lived in his clothes and didn't bathe, had few friends, was often taken advantage of, with no knowledge of either history, politics, or relationships, who lived in an alternate reality that had no connection with the real worlds, and think that qualifies him as a progressive and/or a liberal.

Come to think of it, it isn't that amazing. That does sound just like every progressive/liberal I know.

Creativity comes from the left. Anyone who has listened to that crappy Christian music knows this to be true.

He lived that way because that's they way people lived at the time. Look at many right wingers. They live in trailers without teeth and drink. A lot.

Creativity actually comes from the right.

Left Brain : Right Brain

Just saying.

I've never seen a trailer with teeth.............

And you believe that Michelangelo, a highly educated man, believed the world was flat.

As for Einstein, I thought everyone knew about relativity. I keep forgetting that your education is the product of liberal public schools and liberal arts colleges.

Theory of relativity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everything is relative, which makes any person's point of view completely valid. there is no center of the universe, yet everyone perceives themselves to be at the center of the universe. Hubble actually measured the red shift in 1929, verifying the theory.

Where is the centre of the universe?

Michelangelo was an "artist". How does that make him "highly educated"? Because he could "paint"?

Hubble proved the universe is expanding which verified the Theory of Relativity. As time moves forward and the universe expands, then obviously, going backward in time would mean the Universe had a finite beginning, becoming smaller and smaller.

But you, in your zeal to prove how smart you are, proved exactly the opposite.

If the Universe is finite and was much smaller in the past, then for sure, there was and is a "center" of the Universe. Think about why that would be?

I wasn't asking for a link to the Theory of Relativity, but a link to your "version" of it.

Funny how everyone but you knew what I was talking about when I pointed out that Einstein proved that the Earth is the center of the universe for everyone who lives on it.

:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh.

Michelangelo, like Da Vinci, was many things, including an artist.

Michelangelo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for the universe, it has no center because it has no edge. If we somehow got to The Restaurant at the End of the Universe and looked around it would look like every point in the universe was expanding away from us. I know this concept is hard for you to grasp, but it is true. That is the essence of relativity, the universe actually changes based on the observer.

This is even more true when we delve into the realms of quantum physics, which allows a single proton to go through two slits in a piece of cardboard, unless someone is actually watching it. If it is being observed it will follow your inherent bias, behave according to the rules of common sense, and only go through one slit.

I seriously suggest you study some real science before you make a complete idiot of yourself and insist the universe does not do what it does.

For the record, the expansion of the universe is not proof of the Big Bang, it is merely evidence that supports it. Nor is it proof that, if we reverse entropy, the universe will get smaller and smaller. The first step on the journey to understanding is admitting that you cannot understand everything.

Wow, I see why you got your name. I freaking love all this physics relativity stuff.:redface:

I think it's hilarious that right wingers will believe in the theories behind Quantum Mechanics, but refuse to believe in "evolution" which is much less esoteric and includes much more data.

At this point,

it would make good sense to feed the kids at school,

and end the food stamp program, COMPLETELY.

It's the CHILDREN that we're concerned about, right?

In which case, it might be a much better idea to treat them as if they are orphans ~ "boarding" schools, with decent dorms, where food, clothing and education is provided, would be an excellent way to insure that they are WELL cared for.

If the parents stood to gain nothing, wEnder how long it would be before the baby-making machines dried up?

Get pregnant, with no way to support yourself? Off to a "facility," where you'll be offered job training and cared for up to the time of delivery, then sent on your way.

Ah, but any of ^that^ would just be too sensible... <sigh>

Rather scary this.....I have a Modest Proposal that can work along with your thoughts.

I think it's hilarious that right wingers will believe in the theories behind Quantum Mechanics, but refuse to believe in "evolution" which is much less esoteric and includes much more data.

I find it hilarious that you think I don't believe in evolution.

Forum List

Back