If You Doubt That You're No More Than An Intelligent Chimp

Traffic-Cop-in-Pajamas--17886.jpg

^Proof there is a God. Case closed.

Explain to me how we went from a world made of only inorganic material one moment and the next moment a world with organic life? And why this can't be replicated in a lab?

On the backs of crystals like Richard Dawkins says? :lol:

One moment? Not going to fall into that trap. It can't be replicated in a lab, because it took a lot longer than a moment. If that's what you want to talk about, you need to address the creationists. They're the "minute men". :razz:

Last edited:
Actually the dumb apes are the ones who believe the tales weaved by the primitive apes from the stone age. Tales about virgin birth, walking on water, healing leprosy by touching, feeding thousands with two fish and five loaves then gathering leftovers, raising from the dead, turning water into fine wine, crucifiction followed by resurrection etc. Talk about not being the sharpest knives in the drawer.

What is so difficult to believe about the virgin birth?

You MUST couch it in "scientific" terms. THEN they can fathom the notion.

Say something like "parthenogenesis."

Good point! also like some people just can't get a handle on math,its just beyond them.

Screw You! Don't be telling me about my views.

Hardly necessary, when you're always telling us about them yourself.

Of the three, ONLY Mark Twain was the same type of classical materialist/atheist that you are. Thomas Jefferson was a deist, or perhaps an unconventional Christian, who rejected a lot of the tenets of Christian doctrine and most especially the insufferable arrogance of most Christians, but he WAS NOT an atheist.

As for Einstein, he was a mystic. Clear from everything he wrote on the subject. He had personal experiences of the sacred and of higher realities, but rejected the idea of a personal God -- as do I, at least on any absolute basis. He was an atheist in the same sense as I am, or as the Buddha was -- NOT as (say) Sam Harris is.

This is quite obvious to anyone familiar with the writings of those three men, and you throwing a fit about it isn't going to change things.

Forum List

Back