If you don't want to serve that same-sex couple, do the following

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Ask them to complete a questionnaire in which you ask them their opinions. For instance, are they a Democrat? Do they support President Trump? Do they support abortion? Do they support illegals being able to remain in America? If they answer the "wrong" way on any of these questions, tell them you're not interested in their business because you disagrees with their political views. Problem solved. It's legal to discriminate against others based on their political views. You're welcoem.

Ask them to complete a questionnaire in which you ask them their opinions. For instance, are they a Democrat? Do they support President Trump? Do they support abortion? Do they support illegals being able to remain in America? If they answer the "wrong" way on any of these questions, tell them you're not interested in their business because you disagrees with their political views. Problem solved. It's legal to discriminate against others based on their political views. You're welcoem.
Why wouldnt you want to serve them ?

• Banned
Why wouldnt you want to serve them ?

I'd serve gay people. I have no problem with them or anyone else.

I disagree with anti-discrimination laws. I believe that people should be free to discriminate for ANY reason. Why should the government have the power to coerce citizens into doing things that they don't want to do? Isn't that fascist?

Forum List

Back