‘If You Don’t Like Working for the President, You Should Resign’

So says Sen Marco Rubio and I agree with him. Probably an Obummer holdover.

Depending upon who it is, Rubio might or might not have a point.

If they are an employee of the Executive Branch they take an oath of office very much like we did in the military.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

They don't like working for the President, because he's trying to stop them from working for America.
You mean the America that requires to be fundamentally transformed because you leftards hate it so much?
No, the America that needed to be transformed because Bush and the repugs fucked it up so badly.

They don't like working for the President, because he's trying to stop them from working for America.
B.S. They all work for Trump.
And not for America. Trump made sure of that.
They are.the same thing, douchebag.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
No they're not. Trump wouldn't have set signing NDA's as a prerequisite for working around him if that were true. He has things to hide from his time in the White House and before from law enforcement and the American people.

see my sig line for a clue, trumptards...

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official"

there are A LOT lot of good patriots who'd rather not be working for this president, BELIEVE ME! :laugh:

You mean the America that requires to be fundamentally transformed because you leftards hate it so much?
No, the America that needed to be transformed because Bush and the repugs fucked it up so badly.
about-to-puke-smiley-emoticon.png

Well, at least Bush only invaded 2 sovereign nations, Obama beat him with 3.
Dropping a few bombs =/= invasions, fyi.

Forum List

Back