If you dont have to work and raise your kids why is that a bad thing

Elitist Washington cocktail party liberals think housewives are out of touch and there is a hatred for women who choose to give birth rather than hire someone to kill their unborn babies. It's all part of the democrat party Trojan Wars.

Keep saying stuff like that and you will be a big hit with the average American woman voter.

Hilary Rosen’s comments, in context, addressed only the issue of Mrs. Romney’s qualifications to be a spokesperson for professional and career women, for which Ann Romney is clearly not qualified.

It was not an ‘attack’ on stay at home mothers, it was not an ‘attack’ on Mrs. Romney, it was part of a larger discussion as to the role social conservatives might play in a potential Romney administration, social conservatives who are openly hostile to privacy and equal protection rights of all Americans.

Rosen's comment was an attack on all women who chose to give up their career to bring up children and manage a home. It was also an attack on women to make choices. What does a job have to do with a woman's awareness of economics of a nation or economics in the home?

It was the Liberal's attempt to further the Democrat's war on the Republicans, nothing less and it certainly backfired. Having a career doesn't make me more or less aware of economics. You deal with what you have, regardless of who brings it in.

Hilary Rosen’s comments, in context, addressed only the issue of Mrs. Romney’s qualifications to be a spokesperson for professional and career women, for which Ann Romney is clearly not qualified.

It was not an ‘attack’ on stay at home mothers, it was not an ‘attack’ on Mrs. Romney, it was part of a larger discussion as to the role social conservatives might play in a potential Romney administration, social conservatives who are openly hostile to privacy and equal protection rights of all Americans.

Rosen's comment was an attack on all women who chose to give up their career to bring up children and manage a home. It was also an attack on women to make choices. What does a job have to do with a woman's awareness of economics of a nation or economics in the home?

It was the Liberal's attempt to further the Democrat's war on the Republicans, nothing less and it certainly backfired. Having a career doesn't make me more or less aware of economics. You deal with what you have, regardless of who brings it in.
No it was not.
Not even close. The topic was the concern women have about the job market and how hard it is for women to get jobs in this economy. But, it is giving me a chuckle to see people like you try to twist it....totally understandable considering you can't address the topic itself without failing.

I am a proud SAHM . I worked off an on when I needed or wanted too. I baby sat to make end meets and I am not ashamed. When DH and decided to have to children we wanted US to raise them and not a day care or some stranger. If anyone who should be ashamed is outsourcing their kids for their own financial gain!!!.. HURTS doesnt it..

There's nothing wrong with being a stay at home Mom. Too bad way too many people in this country aren't able to have that choice....and it's not just because they are trying to become wealthy.

I would like as many people as possible to have that as a reasonable option.

Its not a bad thing, but the difference is you are a mooch....

Why am I mooch because I wanted to raise my kids and not hand them over to strangers. Ifyou think that is mooch.. How do you enjoy your food stamps MOOCHER!!!

It's not a bad thing at all. Some daycare people are good, others not. We didn't make a lot of money, but we lived within our means. I preferred to raise my own children, which meant giving up things like evenings out, going to the beauty salon, buying clothes, etc.
Yeah.....I'm sure Ann Romney clued-in the Mitt on....

:eusa_think:
Maybe she heard the "help" talkin'-about-it.

Using this logic that Ann Romney can't relate to the struggles of normal women then that must mean that Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton can't either neither of these women fall into normal woman who struggled with finances or had to worry about how to make ends meat group the only difference between the three is two of them choose to go into the workforce and raise kids one did not. The fact that all three of these women are in good financial situations does not make them incapable of understanding the struggles and hardships of those who are not in that same position.

Using this logic that Ann Romney can't relate to the struggles of normal women then that must mean that Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton can't either neither of these women fall into normal woman who struggled with finances or had to worry about how to make ends meat group the only difference between the three is two of them choose to go into the workforce and raise kids one did not. The fact that all three of these women are in good financial situations does not make them incapable of understanding the struggles and hardships of those who are not in that same position.

"....how to make ends meat...."

323.png

Ya' know......you can get those from pigs. They're called h-a-m-s.​

:clap2:

323.png

You really bring nothing of value to any thread if that is intentional or you just have nothing of value to say I don't know I suspect it's the latter.

323.png

You really bring nothing of value to any thread if that is intentional or you just have nothing of value to say I don't know I suspect it's the latter.

I guess it's your (lack of) punctuation & spelling that did it.

:D

If you're an adult, get it together!

Forum List

Back