If you dont have to work and raise your kids why is that a bad thing

Its not a bad thing, but the difference is you are a mooch....

I don't think anyone says being a stay home mom is a bad thing. But it does mean you a) cant really relate to what moms who work outside the home have to do to juggle their lives; and 2) a stay at home mom who is married to someone with hundreds of millions of dollars really has no clue what real people have to do.... Unless they work at that type of empathy or came from a more modest background

You assholes just LOVE this class warfare BULLSHIT!

Hillary Rosen stepped in it and you all know it.

Plus, what the FUCK does Obama know about holding a real job???

NOTHING..!!! YOU HYPOCRITES...!

she is one trying relate to people in work force and trying to talk about unemployment, when she has never been in the work force.

So, if a woman doesn't work, she has no right to be concerned about her husband keeping his job? Or she can't care that many people in this country are struggling? That is assinine.

that isn't what was said...

Yes it is Jillian.... Hillary basically said wtf does she know.... she has never worked a day in her life.
What do you think she was saying????

Its like saying I have no right to comment on national security just because I never served in the military. :dunno:

she is one trying relate to people in work force and trying to talk about unemployment, when she has never been in the work force.
How much do you know asshole. I have worked on and off .. I had my first job at 14 to help support my mom and dad we lived in poverty. I know both sides of the story. The only reason my family got out of poverty is my dad went into the federal witness program when I was 16 when he turned in drug dealers he worked with at a factory . He did not do the drugs but wanted them off the street. I had to up root my whole life and move to a place I did not know at all.. Before I got married I worked odd jobs in retail ect after I got pregnant and when I was 8 months pregnant stopped working because I did not want anyone else raising my kids / When I got the kids all in school I got job as a Customer service rep for a mail order pharmacy for years . But with navy life you move .. move a lot too so its hard to work so I was a registered baby sitter that MADE money too...
I can work if I want too but DH and I decided it would be better for me to stay at home. I do have health problems as well but do you see me running to the gov to get SSD because with my back my doctor said I would qualified. I do not need to do this because my spouse makes a good living . I bet NOT one of you would work if you did not have too and if you say you would ( unless its a job you REALLY love) you my friend are an idiot

Yep...your life is so much like Ann Romney.

Its not a bad thing, but the difference is you are a mooch....

I don't think anyone says being a stay home mom is a bad thing. But it does mean you a) cant really relate to what moms who work outside the home have to do to juggle their lives; and 2) a stay at home mom who is married to someone with hundreds of millions of dollars really has no clue what real people have to do.... Unless they work at that type of empathy or came from a more modest background

You assholes just LOVE this class warfare BULLSHIT!

Hillary Rosen stepped in it and you all know it.

Plus, what the FUCK does Obama know about holding a real job???

NOTHING..!!! YOU HYPOCRITES...!

Uh, no she didn't. It's not realistic to expect people to relate a rich stay at home mom with paid help to be able to relate to the millions of moms in America to need to have jobs outside the home to help pay the bills.

But please, carry on with your rant. It will only serve the Democrats.

I am loving all this much ado about nothing on Romneys wife not working.
what a bunch of chickenshits on both sides on this :)

It's not a big thing, BUT if the Right chooses to make it so, it may be another "Bush doesn't know how a bar code reader at a grocery store works" elitist moment.

Shows me that the LEFT has a war on women.... not us.
:fu:

You are a fine example of the Right just not getting the issue at all.

Elitist Washington cocktail party liberals think housewives are out of touch and there is a hatred for women who choose to give birth rather than hire someone to kill their unborn babies. It's all part of the democrat party Trojan Wars.

Hilary Rosen’s comments, in context, addressed only the issue of Mrs. Romney’s qualifications to be a spokesperson for professional and career women, for which Ann Romney is clearly not qualified.

It was not an ‘attack’ on stay at home mothers, it was not an ‘attack’ on Mrs. Romney, it was part of a larger discussion as to the role social conservatives might play in a potential Romney administration, social conservatives who are openly hostile to privacy and equal protection rights of all Americans.

Elitist Washington cocktail party liberals think housewives are out of touch and there is a hatred for women who choose to give birth rather than hire someone to kill their unborn babies. It's all part of the democrat party Trojan Wars.

Dennis would be proud
:lol:

I am loving all this much ado about nothing on Romneys wife not working.
what a bunch of chickenshits on both sides on this :)

It's not a big thing, BUT if the Right chooses to make it so, it may be another "Bush doesn't know how a bar code reader at a grocery store works" elitist moment.
Exactly!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0fIhnboptk]Bush Discovers Fire - YouTube[/ame]

"After fellow guest Richard Stengel of Time magazine and Mitchell noted that Bush "didn't know the price of a loaf of bread," Matthews concluded: "Okay, I'm not letting him off on that."

Daddy Bush & Grocery-Store "Magic"

I'm guessin' the Elitist Washington cocktail party "conservatives" had a larger AMERICAN BODY-COUNT!!!!

$ . $ . $

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
I am a proud SAHM . I worked off an on when I needed or wanted too. I baby sat to make end meets and I am not ashamed. When DH and decided to have to children we wanted US to raise them and not a day care or some stranger. If anyone who should be ashamed is outsourcing their kids for their own financial gain!!!.. HURTS doesnt it..

:clap2:

Couldn't agree more and you should be paid the same amount as a man who is doing the same job.

That's why the president signed the Lilly Ledbetter Act but it's also what the Wisconsin governor is against. He said he hoped his repeal f their equal pay law would be the first across the country. Brewer in AZ is considering a similar move. Another guv said the same - cant remember who it was. I'll look later when I'm on th laptop.

We need to keep up the fight for equal pay. As with bc and other so-called women's issues, it amazes me that we are still fighting this same old battle.

IMO, these issues should and do concern us all.

Yeah, that's why the pubs are against equal pay for women and have repealed equal pay laws but the president passed the Lilly Ledbetter Act.

It's the pubs wo have declared war on women, pubs, including Mittens, who want to take away any and all help for single mothers and, pubs who think birth control should be an aspirin between their knees, and try as you might, you can't make that into something else.

Forum List

Back