If you don't have a job, do you really care about tax cuts for the rich?

R

rdean

Seems Republicans have gotten back "on message" about their only policy, "tax cuts".

For corporations. For the "job creators". For the wealthy. It's the only policy Republicans have had for the last 20 years and one of these days, it might even work. It might.

But can Republicans run again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" the way they did in 2010? They said with control of the house, they would guarantee "Jobs Jobs Jobs", only they've blocked anything remotely connected to even the possibility of creating jobs. Why? Because government can't create jobs and they will prove it.

So if you don't have a job, do you care about "tax cuts". We know from the Bush Tax Cuts jobs won't be created. The Bush tax extension didn't create jobs. Only "demand" creates jobs and Republicans think that a "WILD" Democratic theory.

So what are they going to run on? Gay marriage? Abortion? What?

Oh, and "hint". cutting education will insure you will NEVER have a job, or your kids.

Last I heard Barry was the Prez and he ain't done much about creating jobs.

Last I heard Reid was holding up the works in the Senate. The Senate that hasn't passed a budget in three years because hey, they dont' want anyone to know what they want to SPEND. The Senate that has load of bills sittingt on Reids desk. Bills the House has passed but that asshole won't bring to the floor for discussion and debate.

Oh wait. I forgot the Dems have the nations best interest at heart. Never mind.

Last edited:
c3fef54c-cc66-4585-af21-ebf6e7314049.jpg

1) If you don't have a job it is up to you to find one, take care of yourself, etc....
2) Again your support only for selective equal treatment when it benefits your cause, and selective unequal treatment of others when it benefits your cause
3) Fuck you troll

If you don't have a job, you don't care about tax cuts, and you don't want to work either, you want to live in Greece! We will shortly become just like Greece because we have Greece's economny now.

Yep. The real name for 'trickle down' is 'piss on the peon'.

Good thing we got the Dems to hand out the umbrellas.

At the expense of others... and at 6 times the price... and with 4 other departments created to oversee the distribution, test to see whether any snails were harmed, to study the effects on opening an umbrella more than 20 times in your life, and to ensure the company that makes the little metal release switch allows a union that quadruples the labor expense

here's a list of 15 jobs bills passed in the republican house shelved in the dem senate.

15 real jobs bills stalled in the senate | freedomworks

here's a story of 30 jobs bills passed in the republican house shelved in the dem senate.

n.y. Representative nan hayworth says 30 bipartisan bills logjammed in democraticsenate by andrew malcolm - investors.com

i could keep going, but u-rdone wouldn't even care.

Oh My Gawd!!!!! Did you read your link??????????

The very first bill:

H.R. 872, the Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act

The bill would amend the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) to clarify that the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or a state may not require a permit under the Federal Water Pollution Control Act for the application of pesticides regulated under FIFRA. The Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act would ensure that pesticide users are not faced with unnecessary regulations that harm job growth.

So let me make sure you understand. Republicans want NO regulation of "poison"??? You're fighting to deregulate "poison"?

Republicans are complaining that poison is regulated?

I'm blown away. Republicans fighting for "poison"????????????? I'm speechless.

If my job depends on someone having more money to hire me and it's a choice between raising taxes on him so our politicians can glut themselves more and allowing him to keep more money where I could then have a job, the obvious choice would be the latter.

Forum List

Back