If you don't eat your meat, you won't get your pudding, or Ecoli

Caveman long time ago discovered if you wrap your meat up in leaves and put in the fire long time, it kill all cooties and make meat taste better.

Go go caveman
Those cavemen factory farms where massive doses of cavemen hormones and antibiotics were administered were something to behold!!

Grind your own burger patties and a lot the problem is solved if you keep everything clean.

Don't think so. You'd need to grow your own beef on your own soil and make sure that soil doesn't contain runoff from a neighbor doing the same thing but his kids are taking a crap in the field.

The world's biggest conundrum:

It is a given that if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.

This begs the question: how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

I don't think we'll ever be able to properly answer this question.

Hon, everything has cooties, germs, Ecoli, bacteria in it/on it. It's what our bodies can and cannot take. I'll wash my fruit and veggies and take that risk, and you eat your animal flesh and take your risks!

Bean sprouts are bacterial paradise, with many bean sprouts you find in salad bars being more dangerous than raw chicken. This is why pregnant mothers and the immuno-compromised must avoid bean sprouts.

The FDA recommends that people fully cook their sprouts before consuming, though most people ignore this warning. My hospital's cafeteria doesn't even offer raw bean sprouts, for this reason.

bean+sprouts+rs.jpg

Last edited:
o my how quickly you little vegans forget....wasnt there a large outbreak of ecoli...from veggies...

lettuce, spinach and the such

Lettuce recalled over E. coli concerns - Food Inc.- msnbc.com

Hon, everything has cooties, germs, Ecoli, bacteria in it/on it. It's what our bodies can and cannot take. I'll wash my fruit and veggies and take that risk, and you eat your animal flesh and take your risks!
So you're saying the thread title is a lie and the OP is a liar?

soooooooooooooooooooooooo seems to me...you can not eat meat and still get ecoli...

You get E. Coli from feces. It's one of the most abundant bugs in your GI tract. So it stands to reason that if manure is used to fertilize crops that humans consume, there is an E.Coli risk.

It's the same with beef. E. Coli is not naturally found in muscle tissue. So the culpret is improper processing.

On a side note, you also get tetanus from feces, not rust. People who get tetanus from rusty nails get it because something dumped a load on the nail first.

The world's biggest conundrum:

It is a given that if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.

This begs the question: how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

I don't think we'll ever be able to properly answer this question.
You have to cook your meat too, if you want to make Yorkshire pudding.

Forum List

Back