If you dont agree with Obama, then your a racist.

Oh so the right even attacks the president for associating with his own wife?

Shows why the right wing is so out of touch with mainstream America

He married her. No one forced him to choose a racist radical black activist for a life partner. Does the phrase "first time in my life that I've been proud of my country" ring a bell with you?

Once again, the right wing shows how out of touch they are with mainstream Americans as well as the rest of the world.
Michelle Obama is enormously popular in both the US and around the world. She is also an exceptional mother and first lady. The fact that the right wing continues their smear campaign shows how despicable they are.

Once again, the left wing shows itself to be full of assclowns who think raising children makes one 'exceptional'. She's no better than most Moms in American.

Once again, I should point out that my views are my own, I do not get told how to think by any organization or party. You should try it sometime.

Your posts are becoming more nonsensical by the day.

Yea because you Left Wingers have been so kind to Sarah Palin's children huh? Obama's children have been off-limits to all decent Americans but the same cannot be said about the Left Wingers and their awful treatment of Sarah Palin's children. Criticizing the First Lady is nothing new and you Left Wingers did that on a daily basis for the last eight straight years. So please spare us the phony outrage. No one can stoop lower than hateful Left Wingers at this point. Attacking Sarah Palin and her politics was one thing but attacking and smearing her children was just plain unforgettable and unforgivable. You just can't compare Michelle Obama's supposed terrible treatment with what Left Wingers did to Sarah Palin's children. In fact i think Michelle Obama has gotten off pretty easy so far. She hasn't been attacked nearly as viciously as Laura Bush was attacked by you Left Wingers. Just not buying your "Michelle Obama is a Victim" stuff. Nice try though.

Even though Michelle Obama has been subjected to right wing smears like "No one forced him to choose a racist radical black activist for a life partner" she has a favorable rating from 65% of Americans.

That 35% remaining represents the right wing element that is so out of touch with mainstream America. They are so out of touch that they somehow think this type of unwarranted smear tactic will somehow gather them votes

Michelle Obama has been treated very kind when compared to how the hateful Left Wingers treated Laura Bush. She's gotten off pretty easy so far in my opinion. As far as the Obama children go,they really have been off-limits for most decent Americans. That is way more than i can say for the hateful Left Wingers and their incredibly cruel treatment of Sarah Palin and her children. No one has been more cruel and hateful than Left Wingers in recent years.

Other than bring up that Laura Bush killed a teenaged boyfriend, how hateful was the left towards Laura?

Laura Bush had it easy compared to the treatment Nancy Reagan and Hillary got

When or if "Right Wingers" begin a hateful smear campaign against the Obama children,we can then have a legitimate discussion on this issue. Until then i will still have to say that no one in this country has been more cruel and hateful than Left Wingers have been in recent years. Going after Palin's children really was an all-time low in politics and just plain unforgivable. I have not seen "Right Wingers" engaging in that type of coordinated vicious smear campaign so far and i doubt we ever will.

Yea because you Left Wingers have been so kind to Sarah Palin's children huh? Obama's children have been off-limits to all decent Americans but the same cannot be said about the Left Wingers and their awful treatment of Sarah Palin's children. Criticizing the First Lady is nothing new and you Left Wingers did that on a daily basis for the last eight straight years. So please spare us the phony outrage. No one can stoop lower than hateful Left Wingers at this point. Attacking Sarah Palin and her politics was one thing but attacking and smearing her children was just plain unforgettable and unforgivable. You just can't compare Michelle Obama's supposed terrible treatment with what Left Wingers did to Sarah Palin's children. In fact i think Michelle Obama has gotten off pretty easy so far. She hasn't been attacked nearly as viciously as Laura Bush was attacked by you Left Wingers. Just not buying your "Michelle Obama is a Victim" stuff. Nice try though.

The vicious behavior by some towards the Palin children was beyond reprehensible.

And, for anyone tempted to whine about Chelsea Clinton's treatment - yes, that was also completely unnecessary and on a par with Palin's kids.

Perhaps we could agree that two wrongs do not make a right.

Even the left took sides against Letterman for his hateful comments about Palins daughter. I agree, kids should be off limits until they start campaigning for their parents. The horrible swipes at how ugly Chelsea was are crushing to a teen aged girl with braces. Going after Chelsea when she campaigns for her mother is fair game.

All time worst attacks on a kid....Amy Carter bar none

Even the left took sides against Letterman for his hateful comments about Palins daughter. I agree, kids should be off limits until they start campaigning for their parents. The horrible swipes at how ugly Chelsea was are crushing to a teen aged girl with braces. Going after Chelsea when she campaigns for her mother is fair game.

All time worst attacks on a kid....Amy Carter bar none

I agree. It was hateful. It is always hateful and unacceptable when anyone attacks a politician through their children. It is the lowest possible type of attack and deserves to be condemned. What I have not seen from you at all is any kind of balance.

In fact you take a comment of mine about Michelle and attribute it to a whole 'group' of people. You really need to grasp that people are individuals.

I made a comment about Michelle. That comment is mine - I am happy to stand by it. But you insist on attibuting it to 'the right'. Do you know how stupid that is? Some people on the right actually quite like Michelle. I dislike her for her politics, her racist remarks and her racist friends. The woman is an ass.

Oh, and in Europe, she is no more 'loved' than Obama is. They laugh at her - and him - and consider them to be naive. They are right - the Obamas are a joke. Unfortunately, the joke is on us.

The Liberal/Marxist must demonize the opponent, after all, what facts can the Liberal/Marxist state, none. What logic can a Liberal Marxist state, none. So its all about making their opponent look bad so they can look good.

The Liberal/Marxist must demonize the opponent, after all, what facts can the Liberal/Marxist state, none. What logic can a Liberal Marxist state, none. So its all about making their opponent look bad so they can look good.

Hmmmm....how many times can you use Liberal/Marxist in one sentence?

I made a comment about Michelle. That comment is mine - I am happy to stand by it. But you insist on attibuting it to 'the right'. Do you know how stupid that is? Some people on the right actually quite like Michelle. I dislike her for her politics, her racist remarks and her racist friends. The woman is an ass.

My apology....I was trying to refrain from attacking you personally

My apology....I was trying to refrain from attacking you personally

Have at it.

birthers-forgot-racism.gif

Obama is colored?

Forum List

Back