If you dont agree with Obama, then your a racist.

Itsmethatguy

May 20, 2009
Why is it every obamanite calls me a racist cause I dont agree with the way hes running the country? Comments like "Oh you didnt vote for Obama? Is it cause hes black?" or "You just dont like Obama cause hes black." This seems to be the biggest defense for obamanites. If the man was chinese, indian, white, etc. I still wouldnt like his policies. Now lets make this clear, I dont like his POLICIES, it has no reflextion on him as a person. So if your an obamanite and someone is out debating you on his policies and politics, dont use the race card, in this day in age its getting really old.

By the way people have seem to forget that hes half white, half african american. hes the best of both worlds so how could I be racist towards him, hes half my color!

Why is it every obamanite calls me a racist cause I dont agree with the way hes running the country? Comments like "Oh you didnt vote for Obama? Is it cause hes black?" or "You just dont like Obama cause hes black." This seems to be the biggest defense for obamanites. If the man was chinese, indian, white, etc. I still wouldnt like his policies. Now lets make this clear, I dont like his POLICIES, it has no reflextion on him as a person. So if your an obamanite and someone is out debating you on his policies and politics, dont use the race card, in this day in age its getting really old.

By the way people have seem to forget that hes half white, half african american. hes the best of both worlds so how could I be racist towards him, hes half my color!

Yes, you are a great American

You are an example for us all

:clap2:

He could be purple and he would still suck.

The guy is full of shit and spends money like there is no tomorrow, which in fact he appears to be trying to make happen.

Those people who would call you racist for questioning his policies are actually racist themselves.

They hold the prejudiced view that anyone who questions Obama is doing so based on the appearance of his skin.

Dont sweat the morons who do this, just ignore them.

Question with boldness, hold to the truth, and speak without fear.

These guys that claim we're all racist, they are the same ones wanting proof all the time right? Prove I am a racist. Note, you might want to be absolutely sure what color I am.

I explain it to stupid people in simple terms:

I did not vote for Obama AND he is black IS NOT THE SAME AS I did not vote for Obama BECAUSE he is black.

I don't see his color, I see the content of his character. *Ponders 'now, where did I hear that little gem?*

If disagreeing with Obama is the measure of what a racist is, then I must be one racist mofo, because I don't think I've agreed with a fuckin' thing he's said or done yet!

8dafe_ObamaRaceBaiter.jpg

It is terms like racist and hater and so on, that makes me cringe when conservatives feel the need to use terms like Obamatards and Obamabots. The label is more telling of the user.

Why is it every obamanite calls me a racist cause I dont agree with the way hes running the country?

Every? It's a remark like that just shows how full of it you are.

Why are all conservatives such lying sacks of shit and fake patriotism?

That makes as much logic as your statement.

I would call you a racist if you post the watermelon pictures, the witchdoctor picture, or the remark that compares Michelle to a gorilla.

That has nothing to do with your disagreeing with Obama. Your line, not that original, is so full of the shit and mirrors but is the standard comeback the right is now using to justify themself when real racist remarks or actions are taken.

Go piss up a rope, my friend.

Name one time Obama complained about racism during campaign

Are you serious?

Hell, that's easy.

He started race-baiting as soon as the primary was over with.

By Caren Bohan

Fri Jun 20, 2008
JACKSONVILLE, Florida (Reuters) - Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

"It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

He said he was also set for Republicans to say "he's got a feisty wife," in trying to attack his wife Michelle.

"We know the strategy because they've already shown their cards. Ultimately I think the American people recognize that old stuff hasn't moved us forward. That old stuff just divides us," he said.
Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear | Politics | Reuters

So Obama was the first to start throwing race around.

And it was the Clinton campaign that used the race card against Obama.

Seems the only ones that didn't use it was the GOP.

Last edited:
Obama is the first mulatto USA President...it's historic

It's a real coin toss between him and Jimmy Carter as to who is the dumbest. That might be historic. Obama will be the first dumb black President. We're not always proud of our history.

Forum List

Back