If You Don't Accept The Democrat Narrative You Are Unpatriotic

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
"Republicans are in denial about the facts. If the Republicans do not want to honor their oath of office, then I don't think we should be characterized as partisan in any way because we are patriotic." (2:06 mark)

I suspect she meant "idiotic." Somehow the Repubs and those who believe the Hysterical House Dems are out of their minds are violating their oaths and/or unpatriotic. The insanity continues unabated.

Republican's shit the rule of law right out of their bodies, and down the toilet.

"Republicans are in denial about the facts. If the Republicans do not want to honor their oath of office, then I don't think we should be characterized as partisan in any way because we are patriotic." (2:06 mark)

I suspect she meant "idiotic." Somehow the Repubs and those who believe the Hysterical House Dems are out of their minds are violating their oaths and/or unpatriotic. The insanity continues unabated.
A]

Considering how the Right has labeled everyone who has testified to Congress as being Unpatriotic- not sure what your post is about.

It's Pelousy,
Not to be taken seriously.

The dimwitted snake should just retire and enjoy her riches from a lifetime skimming from the public.

She is the poster child for Term Limits.

A]

Considering how the Right has labeled everyone who has testified to Congress as being Unpatriotic- not sure what your post is about.

So you don't think this impeachment "inquiry" should be characterized as partisan in any way? :banana:

No.

Following or not a party doesn’t jeopardize someone’s patriotism. The blob is a scumbag.

No.

Following or not a party doesn’t jeopardize someone’s patriotism. The blob is a scumbag.

And YOU are a moron. President Trump LOVES his country and always puts AMERICA FIRST. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off.

I understand you are afraid of losing your orange buddy, but the testimony is coming from both Democrats & Republicans. Some Trump appointees.

If you want to ignore it, it does make you anti-American.

No.

And YOU are a moron. President Trump LOVES his country and always puts AMERICA FIRST. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off.

First on his list of entities to scam.

No.

And ANOTHER lunatic liberal chimes in. Thanks for posting nonsense, AGAIN!

No.

And ANOTHER lunatic liberal chimes in. Thanks for posting nonsense, AGAIN!

A lot of Democrat trolls are foreign nationals who are invested in Democrats holding down their competitors in America. Like China...

Republican's shit the rule of law right out of their bodies, and down the toilet.
What I vividly remember was Election Night in 2016. All of the illegal votes and the fishing for more votes that kept the official proclamation of Trump winning until after 2 a.m. when it was over about 11 p.m. Hillary was disgraceful. And what happened afterwards worse. Prog politicians acting like animals. Prog broadcasters and entertainers promoting violence along with aimless groups of men and women acting like animals. The real traitors and purveyors of hate are you and what you represent. You lost your way. You once promoted justice for people nd have achieved most of it. But can not understand the failures that came with it. So it has to be the other side. Well we have lowered the standards for most of the population to achieve Prog nirvana. And it still is not enough. The rule of law...….bwhahhaaaa!

As a patriotic american I can see through the lies both parties vomit out daily thinking I'm actually dumb enough to vote for them.

Forum List

Back