If you disparage the Tea Partiers based on a few individuals how do you treat muslims

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Do you also think that all muslims are represented by a few individual muslim terrorists?

If you are consistent in how you analyize individuals and groups I would be led to beleive that due to your views on all tea partiers being racist right wing obama hating republicans that you would also hold the view that all muslims are Koran bastardizing, suicide bombing of innocents, terrorists.

What say you?

If a dog kills a chicken, does this mean that all dogs kill chickens? No. However, I am inclined to believe that you are closer to your description of muslims than you are to Tea Party members.

If a dog kills a chicken, does this mean that all dogs kill chickens? No. However, I am inclined to believe that you are closer to your description of muslims than you are to Tea Party members.

I'm not sure if I should thank you or yell at you :lol:

Translation "Is he calling me a good muslim or a muslim terrorist" ?!?!?!

Do you also think that all muslims are represented by a few individual muslim terrorists?

If you are consistent in how you analyize individuals and groups I would be led to beleive that due to your views on all tea partiers being racist right wing obama hating republicans that you would also hold the view that all muslims are Koran bastardizing, suicide bombing of innocents, terrorists.

What say you?

You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their dead, cold fingers.

What say you?

You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their dead, cold fingers.

When I first read this I was thinking "I'm sure some of the liberals will come in the thread and agree that this double standard is wrong for people to hold"

Judging from the lack of that response maybe you are right daveman

What say you?

When I first read this I was thinking "I'm sure some of the liberals will come in the thread and agree that this double standard is wrong for people to hold"

Personally, I think the OP was silly. You can flip the tables and ask the same question to those who want to paint all Muslims based off the actions of a few. We all have our double standards, bro.

Personally, I think the OP was silly. You can flip the tables and ask the same question to those who want to paint all Muslims based off the actions of a few. We all have our double standards, bro.

Yes you can and its wrong for it either way.

Your not defending those who would paint all teapartiers as racists based off an extrememly small minority are you article?

What say you?

That is simply different.

Yes you can and its wrong for it either way.

Your not defending those who would paint all teapartiers as racists based off an extrememly small minority are you article?

Not at all. I'm just putting in the reminder that the both the left and right love trump up the ugly minority of groups they oppose and hold them up as indicative of the whole and that your point, while valid, is empty when you got people within the Tea Party doing the same thing.

What say you?
I say, pot meet kettle!

I love how CON$, who stereotype everyone they hate, always pretend they are the poor innocent VICTIMS of stereotyping. :cuckoo:

What say you?

Wrong analogy. It's not "as Tea partiers are to Muslims", but "as Tea Partiers are to Islamists". They may not all be terrorists, but they do give them cover. What % of TPs believe Obama isn't an American or that he's Muslim? A lot higher than the national average, I'd wager. How are they any different than Muslims that listen to radical sermons? In either case they've turned their minds off in service of an ideology and aren't to be trusted.

Beliefs are not actions.

Please provide evidence that the Tea Partiers have mass murdered 3,000 people.

What say you?
I say, pot meet kettle!

I love how CON$, who stereotype everyone they hate, always pretend they are the poor innocent VICTIMS of stereotyping. :cuckoo:

You missed this post :lol:

Broad brushing groups is juvenile, be it thinking all Muslims are terrorists, all blacks are lazy criminals, all Jews are money grubbers or all Tea Partiers are redneck racists.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ty sir :)

What say you?

Wrong analogy. It's not "as Tea partiers are to Muslims", but "as Tea Partiers are to Islamists". They may not all be terrorists, but they do give them cover. What % of TPs believe Obama isn't an American or that he's Muslim? A lot higher than the national average, I'd wager. How are they any different than Muslims that listen to radical sermons? In either case they've turned their minds off in service of an ideology and aren't to be trusted.

An excellent example of the mindset my original post adressed.

Kudos to you for making up an example like this sir (if you were serious and not trying to provide an example I pray you can get past the blindness that hate can cause).

What say you?

:beer:

What say you?
I say, pot meet kettle!

...he said, simultaneously stereotyping conservatives.

You're just not very bright, are you? :lol:

Forum List

Back