If you died tonight,

Where do you think you'd "wake up"?

When you die you are dead.There is no hell and Heaven doesn't take people.

When Christ returns all the dead will be called forth. 144000 will ascend to Heaven and the res will either live on a restored Earth or be put back to death permanently.

The Bible is clear ONLY Jesus has ascended to Heaven. And Heaven is not a place where corporeal bodies exist.

If the definition of Hell is, the place where Lucifer rules, that would be Earth until Jesus returns. There is no fiery pit.

When I die I will not be going to a restored Earth.

Sarge, that's not quite what the Bible spells out:

Heaven does accept people. Enoch for one. Elijah another.
When Christ was hanging on the cross, graves opened. Not random graves, but the graves that held the decayed bodies of those souls residing in Abraham's bosom.
Christ broke through the gates of death and when he returned to Earth, those in Abraham's bosom came with him, in their own recognizable glorified bodies. About ten thousand of them according to eye witness accounts. Those 10,000 stayed on the earth until Christ went to heaven, some 40 days later. They went with him when he left. They were referred to as the first fruits Jesus offered to his Father.

When Christ returns he will rule for 1000 years with an iron rod, because those who live through the tribulation are still accustom to sin, and like it. It is not until 1000 years later that the White Throne Judgment is held.
The 144000, you refer to are Jews that have been sealed by God for protection, as they evangelize DURING the tribulation period. They remain here (as do the Christians that were raptured out of God's wrath before the trib, and return with Christ to rule and reign.) Those bodies are not tied to gravity or 3 dimensions, so they can come and go from heaven to earth at will.

The souls in Abraham's bosom were there because they had to wait for someone to break through the barriers of death before they could be removed to earth and then to heaven. King David, Abraham were there waiting. After Christ broke the barrier of Death, the souls of those in Christ are immediately removed to heaven, no waiting room necessary. The graves that will open during the rapture are the graves of those whose souls went straight to heaven. They will reclaim their earthly bodies for use when they return with Christ, who will also be in HIS earthly body.

There is no mention in the Bible that ANYONE being judged at the white throne judgment will escape the lake of fire, or fiery pit as you call it. Those in Christ, have already received their pardons and have returned with him at Megido, or, having come to Christ during the trib, remain on Earth.
There will be another battle between good and evil after the 1000 years of Christ's rule, when Satan is unchained (he was chained at the beginning of the 1000 year reign of Christ.) Good prevails, and then the White Throne Judgment occurs. Satan is disposed of for good. The Earth is restored, and New Jerusalem is lowered to Earth, where Christ will sit on the throne of David for eternity. Heaven on Earth literally.

Satan does not run hell, God does. :eek:

Where do you think you'd "wake up"?

When you die you are dead.There is no hell and Heaven doesn't take people.

When Christ returns all the dead will be called forth. 144000 will ascend to Heaven and the res will either live on a restored Earth or be put back to death permanently.

The Bible is clear ONLY Jesus has ascended to Heaven. And Heaven is not a place where corporeal bodies exist.

If the definition of Hell is, the place where Lucifer rules, that would be Earth until Jesus returns. There is no fiery pit.

When I die I will not be going to a restored Earth.

Sarge, that's not quite what the Bible spells out:

Heaven does accept people. Enoch for one. Elijah another.
When Christ was hanging on the cross, graves opened. Not random graves, but the graves that held the decayed bodies of those souls residing in Abraham's bosom.
Christ broke through the gates of death and when he returned to Earth, those in Abraham's bosom came with him, in their own recognizable glorified bodies. About ten thousand of them according to eye witness accounts. Those 10,000 stayed on the earth until Christ went to heaven, some 40 days later. They went with him when he left. They were referred to as the first fruits Jesus offered to his Father.

When Christ returns he will rule for 1000 years with an iron rod, because those who live through the tribulation are still accustom to sin, and like it. It is not until 1000 years later that the White Throne Judgment is held.
The 144000, you refer to are Jews that have been sealed by God for protection, as they evangelize DURING the tribulation period. They remain here (as do the Christians that were raptured out of God's wrath before the trib, and return with Christ to rule and reign.) Those bodies are not tied to gravity or 3 dimensions, so they can come and go from heaven to earth at will.

The souls in Abraham's bosom were there because they had to wait for someone to break through the barriers of death before they could be removed to earth and then to heaven. King David, Abraham were there waiting. After Christ broke the barrier of Death, the souls of those in Christ are immediately removed to heaven, no waiting room necessary. The graves that will open during the rapture are the graves of those whose souls went straight to heaven. They will reclaim their earthly bodies for use when they return with Christ, who will also be in HIS earthly body.

There is no mention in the Bible that ANYONE being judged at the white throne judgment will escape the lake of fire, or fiery pit as you call it. Those in Christ, have already received their pardons and have returned with him at Megido, or, having come to Christ during the trib, remain on Earth.
There will be another battle between good and evil after the 1000 years of Christ's rule, when Satan is unchained (he was chained at the beginning of the 1000 year reign of Christ.) Good prevails, and then the White Throne Judgment occurs. Satan is disposed of for good. The Earth is restored, and New Jerusalem is lowered to Earth, where Christ will sit on the throne of David for eternity. Heaven on Earth literally.

Satan does not run hell, God does. :eek:

Almost none of that is in the Bible. But you keep claiming it is.

hmm, neat question.

I know what I don't want to have happen;

End up in front of god, going holyshithe'sreal. What do you say? "I can explain!" yeah, wish me luck with that part.

If there is a place to wake up, I will go where good people go to wait and learn and then return once again to work to get life right this time so I don't have to come back another time.

Almost none of that is in the Bible. But you keep claiming it is.

rule with iron rod= Rev.2:27
Rev.19:15
144000 evangelizing Jews sealed = Rev.7
saints raised = Matthew 27:52
Satan bound for 1000 years.= Rev.20:2
released 1000 yrs later=Rev.20:7
Satan cast into lake of fire=Rev. 20:10
white throne judge.= Rev. 20:11
Heaven on earth=Rev.21:2
Did I leave anything out?

Forum List

Back