If you could....

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
...have an operation which made you smarter, but also made your ass larger, would you? I would not, frankly.

My ass is already too large.

-=d=- said:
...have an operation which made you smarter, but also made your ass larger, would you? I would not, frankly.

are you SURE you are not a pot smoker?

-=d=- said:

I would have to agree, I don't need any help in the "back" department. :rolleyes:

:wtf: Hell no my ass don't need anymore help !
How do you come up with these questions?
:laugh:

Sandy73 said:
:wtf: Hell no my ass don't need anymore help !
How do you come up with these questions?
:laugh:

This particular question was posed by a 'man on the street' reporter from The MAN Show. They walked around and on-camera, posed the question to ladies. Every lady they showed answered "No way".

:)

-=d=- said:
This particular question was posed by a 'man on the street' reporter from The MAN Show. They walked around and on-camera, posed the question to ladies. Every lady they showed answered "No way".

:)

I really really want to hate that show but I always seem to watch it and laugh my ass off at it ! Who knows ! :huh:

Sandy73 said:
I really really want to hate that show but I always seem to watch it and laugh my ass off at it ! Who knows ! :huh:

Because it is funny, well it was with Jimmy and Adam, those new guys suck!

Forum List

Back