If you could vote for a First Lady -who'd it be?

• Total voters

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth

Laura
20040510-1_p40470-33-772v.jpg

or Theresa:
teresa_kerry_tootsie.jpg

Think the poll should be "who you wouldn't vote for" instead, cause PIG FACE wouldn't get my vote!

janeeng said:
Think the poll should be "who you wouldn't vote for" instead, cause PIG FACE wouldn't get my vote!
why would you even have a poll on anything democrat vs reoublican. Everyone here is a republican you know whos going to win

lolita715 said:
why would you even have a poll on anything democrat vs reoublican. Everyone here is a republican you know whos going to win

Sorry, not so! I don't like the woman at all, and has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican, it has to do with who REALLY is a LADY??? sorry, Ketchup face could be Republican, and I wouldn't vote for her, she's a PIG and has no class at all! that's why I wouldn't vote for her, PERIOD!

janeeng said:
Sorry, not so! I don't like the woman at all, and has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican, it has to do with who REALLY is a LADY??? sorry, Ketchup face could be Republican, and I wouldn't vote for her, she's a PIG and has no class at all! that's why I wouldn't vote for her, PERIOD!
you sound really mature!!! We are voting for a president not his wife!!!!!!!!Everyone talks about how much they hate kerry's wife, who cares!!!!!! People will use anything to say talk bad about kerry.

lolita715 said:
you sound really mature!!! We are voting for a president not his wife!!!!!!!!

Yeah, ok, I didn't start the thread, I only answered it. And, talk about maturity??? Get a grip!

Maturity has nothing to do what someone feels about who should be First Lady! but I suppose I will be the next to be called and asshole right? :rolleyes:

lolita715 said:
very mature!!

Whatever!!!!!! See who else you can start with ok, I am really not much in the mood to play tonight!

Zhukov said:
Whom a man chooses to share his life with says quite alot about the man.
Same goes for a woman !!!! Laura picked bush, so what does that say about her?

I agree with Z. And I also voted for Laura. I think she's a very special lady.

I'm also concerned about Theresa. I read an article about her which put her in a good light. It also spoke of her husband. I'm wondering tho', why a wife of such a staunt republican would be with Kerry? I'm wondering if the grief from the loss of Mr. Heinz has affected her mentally & blinded her to reality. Grief can do some funny things to you.

It can't be because J.K. is soooo good looking, sooooo debonaire. Maybe he's a hot one between the sheets. But I don't think so. Something's amiss here. I would not vote for Theresa as a first lady for that reason any more than I would vote for Mr. Kerry.

Zhukov said:
That she liked a good natured man with a goofy sense of humour, which makes her pretty down-to-Earth.
well i have never heard him described that way before.Thats for sure

lolita715 said:
well i have never heard him described that way before.Thats for sure

Well stay around here and youll hear lots of good things about the President that you wont hear from people who think he is the antichrist

Well stay around here and youll hear lots of good things about the President that you wont hear from people who think he is the antichrist
I dont think I will ever believe any of those things. I have very strong beliefs about him. not good ones

lolita715 said:
I dont think I will ever believe any of those things.

You don't think he has a goofy sense of humour?

I'm also proud to be here with the Governor of California. He's a -- because he and I share a lot in common. We both married above ourselves -- (laughter) -- we both have trouble with the English language -- (laughter and applause) -- we both have big biceps -- (laughter) -- well, two out of three ain't bad.

That's a goofy sense of humour. Do you believe it now?

Zhukov said:
You don't think he has a goofy sense of humour?

That's a goofy sense of humour. Do you believe it now?
no he sounds dumb.

lolita715 said:
no he sounds dumb.
I dont care if bush was the most hilarioius person in the world. I will never like him, and I will never agree with him.

Forum List

Back