If you could pick ONE Superhero for your Team who would you pick and why?

How about the one man who has never wavered?

3845786-b438716.jpg

To win....Superman.....no one else comes close if you want to win a fight....

Believe me....I am a fan of Batman and the Punisher......but Superman in a fight.....

I made this thread after seeing images for the new Aquaman Movie

B-RAWTjCcAAF81b.jpg

Aquaman is a total badass but because of the green and orange suit and talking to fish people think he's some typa bitch lol...

Not at all...We'll see 2016
Im still waiting and 2016 is almost over. I recall seeing a glimpse of this aqua man in another superhero movie. Maybe it was Superman vs batman? Anyways, I'm real curious to see if aquaman is any good.

What made aquaman gay was the Justice league cartoon in the late 70s or early 80s. The only ones gayer than aquaman were the wonder twins. Let's see if they make a movie about them.

I just saw captain America.

Superman. No question.

I've always hated that guy
My friend said it and I agree. If I were Superman I'd be ruthless. I'd rule with an iron fist. You know that guy who had the girl tied up and two dead women in the house? If I were Superman ID show up, fly him a mile up and drop him. Kim Jung in would not be in power and no country wouldn't have nukes.

Superman. No question.

I've always hated that guy
My friend said it and I agree. If I were Superman I'd be ruthless. I'd rule with an iron fist. You know that guy who had the girl tied up and two dead women in the house? If I were Superman ID show up, fly him a mile up and drop him. Kim Jung in would not be in power and no country wouldn't have nukes.
Barry Allen could take him out with some kryptonite and an infinite mass punch

Forum List

Back