• Healing

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Truthspeaker

Αλήθεια η&
Nov 26, 2008
San Francisco
Which would it be?

Speaking every language would be the coolest. I would always have friends.

Last edited:
$booger.jpg

I picked healing too because I like to help people, but it was hard not to choose telepathy... I always want to know what people are really thinking.

100% agree with Amanda. The implication of the healing one would be quasi-immortality. You'd live a long time until you get killed by a meteorite or some crazy person who's jealous of you. The real catch would be whether you are secretive about it to reduce the risk of some crazy person killing you, or if you go out and share that gift saving all kinds of people and likely die earlier than you would without the gift.

I wasn't thinking about healing myself but if you could that would be a plus too. But I hardly ever get sick and I don't break stuff so I don't know how much use I'd get out of it personally.

i am shallow...i picked the ability to fly...i have always wanted to fly...since i was a wee one..they now have wing suits....i found one for 600 bucks on sale....(man points out that that should be my first concern with a wing suit...price) man points out a lot of shit...i digress....

for those of you going...what the hell is a wing suit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gUxnlE_mwk&feature=related]YouTube - Wingsuit Flying[/ame]

but yea i would love to fly....

I chose healing as well! And not always healing others via a laying of hands/on physical pain type thing, but also in healing the pain that occurs inside ones soul.

Telepathy...I don't think I want to know what others think....i think it would be disappointing to a degree...it could expose people's darker side that is not shown in public view as much...

My mother speaks and reads/writes in 7 languages, it most certainly is a gift that is "up there" as well that i wouldn't mind having....

Care

i do not get the wish to speed read....it is mostly training that allows you to speed read
when one speed reads one does miss a lot of the details..and the devil is in the details...is he not

Forum List

Back