If you could meet just one poster here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all these lists, anyway? It says "just one person"..

Dunno about when you all went to school, but when I did..one meant one.

Shattered said:

Yeah, I admit to screwing that up!

roomy said:
If you were more handsome like me, she might be nicer to you. ;) You have to practise your most handsome face for at least 30mins per day until it becomes permanent, mind you, it's impossible with some guys, perhaps your one of those :dunno:
:rotflmao:

Shattered said:

So who's your one person then? :poke:

roomy said:
If you were more handsome like me, she might be nicer to you. ;) You have to practise your most handsome face for at least 30mins per day until it becomes permanent, mind you, it's impossible with some guys, perhaps your one of those :dunno:

You need to get her started on nationalism and how it isn't ALWAYS bad. That's a riot.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nationalism

na·tion·al·ism Audio pronunciation of "nationalism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nsh-n-lzm, nshn-)
n.

1. Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.
2. The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
3. Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.

THe one world government propagandists have villainized the word nationalism so that anyone who does what's good for a nation can be equated to hitler. Some have fallen for it. Some haven't.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's called a topic change, jackmaster.

No, I think Clay has it right this time.. You're in the lower half of the board, m'dear..Chat.. Meeting people. Not Nationalism..That's on the top half of the board.

(Admit it - his post was funny as hell)

Mr. P said:
No, it's what clay said, it's thread :wank: ing. ;)

No. it's not, because it connects to the whole previous conversation. Roomy suggests a handsome face to appeal to kathianne's good side; I suggest a discussion about nationalism.

Shattered said:
No, I think Clay has it right this time.. You're in the lower half of the board, m'dear..Chat.. Meeting people. Not Nationalism..That's on the top half of the board.

(Admit it - his post was funny as hell)

No. clay's still wrong. Roomy and I were discussing various methods of befriending kathianne.

Clay's wrong, as usual.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. clay's still wrong. Roomy and I were discussing various methods of befriending kathianne.

Clay's wrong, as usual.

Yer just grouchy because his post WAS funny, and you don't want to admit it because you two are too busy pulling each others hair, and giving each other wedgies.

Shattered said:
Yer just grouchy because his post WAS funny, and you don't want to admit it because you two are too busy pulling each others hair, and giving each other wedgies.

His dark brown nose it's what's funny.

RWA, if you don't think what you did was threadjacking, you're insane. I know it's your style to drag topics into unrelated threads because you're disgruntled, but please, settle your grudges elsewhere. The rest of us stopped caring (if we even cared in the first place) about that retarded nationalism debate a month ago. Unless you're just feeding your socializing needs for the day?

The ClayTaurus said:
RWA, if you don't think what you did was threadjacking, you're insane. I know it's your style to drag topics into unrelated threads because you're disgruntled, but please, settle your grudges elsewhere. The rest of us stopped caring (if we even cared in the first place) about that retarded nationalism debate a month ago. Unless you're just feeding your socializing needs for the day?

Roomy and I were discussing ways of interacting with Kathianne. Face it. It's part of the discussion. Get bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back