If You Could Live Anywhere in Virginia Where Would It Be?

Personally, I think the least desirable is the D.C. area. I've heard the far west toe area is pretty depressed economically and not too nice.
I can live in any city/town in VA, and I choose not to because I like living in the city, forgoing vast swaths of acreage for convenience. Were I to move to VA, I'd choose something overlooking the Potomac in McLean or Great Falls, or I'd live on a farm in Middleburg, VA.

Personally, I think the least desirable is the D.C. area. I've heard the far west toe area is pretty depressed economically and not too nice.

What the hell is the "the far west toe area" of D.C? Those of us who are from and live in D.C. don't use that phrase to identify any part of the D.C. or the D.C. metro area.

What the hell is the "the far west toe area" of D.C? Those of us who are from and live in D.C. don't use that phrase to identify any part of the D.C. or the D.C. metro area.
West toe area of VA

West toe area of VA
Oh. The stuff in, around and west of I-81. TY for the clarification.

Several of my black acquaintances have referred to that part of VA and the adjacent states of TN, WV, KY and NC as "Klan Country."

I don't know the area at all, having only a few times driven through there. Aside from the lovely flora of the area, the only thing I've ever noticed is that somewhere around/outside Bristol, VA/TN on the crest of a very high hill, about a quarter to half-mile distant from the highway and overlooking I-81 from the west, is a very tall (perhaps somewhere between 50 and 100 feet tall?) flagpole surrounded by a high fence (also visible from the highway). On the pole flies a disproportionately huge Confederate flag. Driving south into TN, because of the way the road angles, one can easily not notice it. Driving north from TN, one cannot miss it.

Never in my life been there ...and probably never will but

Isn't there where all Leftwing American Demrats Soros Globalists live?

Isn't there where many Globalist scum live??

Zeroing in on the Shenandoah Valley region. Homes twice the size of my San Diego home at half the price.
IMG_7330.JPG

Forum List

Back