If you could know God

If you're talking about the Christian God, then probably not. I wasted 27 years of my life on that worthless character and got nothing positive out of it at all. In fact I'd probably spit in His face if I was ever confronted with Him.

Now, if you're referring to the Almighty, Malevolent, Power of the Universe, God of 1,000 faces that I tend to believe in these day; then I might take you up on that offer.

Even if I believed in the man in the sky, I wouldn't have anything to say to him.

Which one - so many to choose from.........
scratchhead.gif

i would go for it....but the husband is a Taoist and says that we as humans as mortals could never grasp the concept of god....

i would have a lot of questions...

which brings me back to that book 'conversations with god'

If you can know God?

You ARE God.

You are correct my friend. In this age, you have to be God's voice to know him and since his voice is him, then you must be God.

Hmmmm, sounds a little too familiar :tongue:

Isaiah 14:12-14
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

There is a God! You are not Him. They are not Him. I am not Him. LOL

Last edited:
If you can know God?

You ARE God.

You are correct my friend. In this age, you have to be God's voice to know him and since his voice is him, then you must be God.

Hmmmm, sounds a little too familiar :tongue:

Isaiah 14:12-14
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

There is a God! You are not Him. They are not Him. I am not Him. LOL

Lucifer is the flesh of man and what Jesus did made it possible for many saints to become sinless so God could use their bodies for his own purpose to reveal his knowledge and interpret the prophecies.

Forum List

Back