If you could have ONE piece of equipment/vehicle...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Remember that Post Nuclear War movie from the 80s where they drove around in a big streamliner-looking vehicle?

I was thinking; if some sort of holocaust befell the nation, and we lived in a post-apocalyptic world, which vehicle would you want to have to travel around/protect yourself?

My first thought would be a Trident Submarine...I hear those things can stay powered up for generations. However, finding a crew to keep the thing working could be a problem. Course, having all those nukes on board would be pretty cool - cuz you could destroy whats LEFT of the world - on a whim.
IF you could get things to operate right.

More realistic, I thought about a Bradley or similar fighting vehicle. With something like that, I could drive around at a moderate speed and shoot whomever out there is trying to get my fuel/food/women, etc. Wouldn't it be sorta fun to take a Bradley downtown, after nuclear fall-out and battle street-to-street with bands of Mutants? :) Me and a coulpe buddies it all it'd take. :)

-=d=- said:
Remember that Post Nuclear War movie from the 80s where they drove around in a big streamliner-looking vehicle?

I was thinking; if some sort of holocaust befell the nation, and we lived in a post-apocalyptic world, which vehicle would you want to have to travel around/protect yourself?

My first thought would be a Trident Submarine...I hear those things can stay powered up for generations. However, finding a crew to keep the thing working could be a problem. Course, having all those nukes on board would be pretty cool - cuz you could destroy whats LEFT of the world - on a whim.
IF you could get things to operate right.

More realistic, I thought about a Bradley or similar fighting vehicle. With something like that, I could drive around at a moderate speed and shoot whomever out there is trying to get my fuel/food/women, etc. Wouldn't it be sorta fun to take a Bradley downtown, after nuclear fall-out and battle street-to-street with bands of Mutants? :) Me and a coulpe buddies it all it'd take. :)

How about an amphibious(sp?) vehicle.
A Bradley would probably be best though, I agree.

I would want a Lambourghini.

With a flamethrower mounted in the back and a pair of 20mm cannon in the front.

I pick this.....the big one in the middle....

Imperium.gif

Forum List

Back