If you could have free cosmetic surgery

Johnney said:
well we have to set our priorities ya know :afro:

Oh. Pardon my ignorance.. Perhaps if you guys gave me a list of these priorities, I might get it straight one of these days. :)

(And before you even say it, you can make your own damn sandwich, and fetch your own damn beer) :D

Christ..and I thought the cartilidge in the top of my ears hurt...

Said1 said:
:clap1: You freak. What's next ball bearings?

So tell me Johnney, aside from the obvious fashion statement, is there any other purpose this ring serves?
serves me very well. i think it makes it bette, well for me anyway. not to mention i can clip my keys on them so i dont loose them.... :rock:

Johnney said:
serves me very well. i think it makes it bette, well for me anyway. not to mention i can clip my keys on them so i dont loose them.... :rock:

Is there any freezing used before the proceedure. I'm facinated, tell me everything. :tng:

Said1 said:
Is there any freezing used before the proceedure. I'm facinated, tell me everything. :tng:
no freezing. put a recieving tube in the head where the needle comes through, push a needle in (12ga to start, had mine stretched to 10ga, now that hurt), slide the cbr in and send you on your way. the anticipation is way worse than getting the actual piercing. i think the worse thing was the amount of blood there was. not much at the piercing time, but over the next three days or so it bled pretty good. ive had it about 3 years so far, no problems so far.

but stretching it to the next size is what really hurt! slide that 10ga spacer in a 12ga hole with a little disinfectant gel....WOW! alot worse than getting it done the first time

Johnney said:
no freezing. put a recieving tube in the head where the needle comes through, push a needle in (12ga to start, had mine stretched to 10ga, now that hurt), slide the cbr in and send you on your way. the anticipation is way worse than getting the actual piercing. i think the worse thing was the amount of blood there was. not much at the piercing time, but over the next three days or so it bled pretty good. ive had it about 3 years so far, no problems so far.

but stretching it to the next size is what really hurt! slide that 10ga spacer in a 12ga hole with a little disinfectant gel....WOW! alot worse than getting it done the first time

Ok, enough said. I stand by my original statement "you're a freak". :thup:

What made you decide to do this?

Said1 said:
Ok, enough said. I stand by my original statement "you're a freak". :thup:

What made you decide to do this?
nothing wrong with being a freak now... :tng:
and i dont know, someone offered to pay for it and i said yes. regretted it for te first week, then it wasnt too bad. worse part was no sex for about 6 weeks!

Johnney said:
nothing wrong with being a freak now... :tng:

I suppose not, everyone needs and edge. :smoke:

and i dont know, someone offered to pay for it and i said yes. regretted it for te first week, then it wasnt too bad. worse part was no sex for about 6 weeks!

If it's worth it in the end.......

Johnney said:
i just have a pa...
I've know about 3 other guys who have had this done. I'm hurt Johnney. They've been kind enough to offer to show me...... but I've always declined.

Joz said:
I've know about 3 other guys who have had this done. I'm hurt Johnney. They've been kind enough to offer to show me...... but I've always declined.

OH Joz---it would only be purely in the interest of science ! :halo:

dilloduck said:
OH Joz---it would only be purely in the interest of science ! :halo:
You know, I always tho't it might be educatonal. Now I'm disappointed in myself. I could have really learned something.

Forum List

Back