If You Could Have A Redo - What Age???

Okay, but if you get a "redo," there is always the possibility that you do not wind up where you are now. The simple act of "redoing" something could very well change your future...

Good point. Still there are things I would like to have done differently.

Certainly... But what would you have Learned had you not made those Mistakes?...

Sometimes Mistakes and Bad things Build Relationships that otherwise wouldn't have been there or as Strong.

:)

peace...

Some mistakes can follow you throughout your life, and not in a good way.

I think I would be as strong. I think I still would have married my soul mate...as it seems others have.
I think if we are destined to be with someone, we will be. I don't see how changing some on my poor decisions would have changed who I am today. And yes, I like who I am. :)

28. There was one decision I made at that age I would love to go back and change. And yes, I know it would change my life. Completely. But if what's meant to be is meant to be....it would be anyway. If that makes any sense. :lol:

17, I would have changed somethings, not been with a few bitches, and I would have been in a few more healthier relationships than I was.

You once made a list of like 6 trillion forums you post at on the internet, and constantly talk about all of the other shit that goes on at them.

Don't you mean you would have gone back and gotten a life so you could have BEEN with a few bitches?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I would love to go back to the first day of basic training. But only if I get to remember everything I have learned so far. Either that or I would seek out Bill Gates and make him my very best friend.....

I am only 46, no looking back, I still have a lot of living to do as a 46 year old.

It is almost the perfect age, you can pull women 10 to 15 years in either direction.

I was talking with a friend about this...got fairly interesting. So, if you could have a redo, what age would you like to redo, and why? A favorite age to date? Decisions you may want to have another chance at?

Discuss..:tongue:

What age do you want me to go back to? :eusa_whistle:

I was talking with a friend about this...got fairly interesting. So, if you could have a redo, what age would you like to redo, and why? A favorite age to date? Decisions you may want to have another chance at?

Any age you would like. Any in mind??:tongue:

I've always felt like I was 17.

Of course, NOW, I feel like I might have been through a couple of MAJOR accidents, :lol:

Well, until I found out about the HepC and did the treatment, I did feel like I was 17;

the whole dealing with knowing how I'll die, and the way the treatment did me, made me start to feel older, and I'm really not sure what age I feel, nowadays.

Maybe it's that I don't feel like any age;

perhaps it's that my "consistency" has changed from a solid to a vapor.

edited to include: I ate something the other day ~ canna blubber ~ and I was tripping on it, and I don't guess I'm completely back, yet! ;)

I'm not becoming more; I'm giving it all away, as best I can, and becoming less,

by choice.

I would have stayed into fitness in the 6th grade, and Football for at least till 8th grade. I do not like Football, but it would have been better then allowing myself to get fat, and having to work my butt off to get down to what I am. Now, I am pretty fit compared to most others my age I do suppose.

I would not have gone to college.

I gave up a wonderful opportunity for that education of mine.

I could have, had I been wiser, taken that opportunity, and gone to college later, or better still, just read more.

editec, that brings to mind the great Joseph Campbell, the master of understanding comparative religion and mythology (also George Lukas' source for basic ethos of Star Wars), he said the happiest time of his life is when he was unemployed during the Great Depression for five years, living in a shack and reading, reading, reading.

That was the real basis of his education. (Though he latter went on to advanced degrees, if only as key to teach what he had learned.)

Especially in the humanities, one can self teach if they know the right sources. I tested 97% below on the History Graduate Record Exam (which means 97% of those graduates who took the test scored below me, most of them presumably university history grads, I took it in the military on a dare), and I had never spent a day at university, it was all done from my own reading.

It is not too late to find time for that reading, reading, reading.

Last edited:

Any age you would like. Any in mind??:tongue:

The one where I had the most stamina........

I would not have thrown Shawn's ID Bracelet back at him in 8th grade in front of the whole class.

I'd like to say a redo of my 20's, gone to law school and avoided the ex, but that would mean the loss of my 3 kids, so that's a no go.

Forum List

Back