If You Could Have A Redo - What Age???

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
I was talking with a friend about this...got fairly interesting. So, if you could have a redo, what age would you like to redo, and why? A favorite age to date? Decisions you may want to have another chance at?

Discuss..:tongue:

17, I would have changed somethings, not been with a few bitches, and I would have been in a few more healthier relationships than I was.

Last edited:
I am not that old, and from what I can tell, I am probably the youngest poster on this board, but if I could go back, I would have liked to think through a time or two when I made a mistake, but I've really learned from everything that's happened to me, and so far there is nothing I really want to go back and re-do.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
When I was 18 years old, I joined the Navy. After the normal testing you get at Boot Camp, they ushered me and about 5 other guys into a small room to talk with this Captain. We were all scared shitless cause we thought we had done something wrong. This Captain said because of our test grades, the Navy would like to take us out of Boot Camp, enroll us into college and after graduation we would be commissioned into the Navy's Nuclear Power Program. None of us did it and we were placed back with our original Boot Camp Companies. Knowing what I know now about life and it's opportunities, I think I would agree to it if I had a "redo".

• Thanks
The desire for a "redo" presumes one is unhappy with the life they have.

Not me!!! I'm happy as a clam.

So am I. Very much so.

But there are definitely things I wish I could do over, and not make the same decision again. :)

Okay, but if you get a "redo," there is always the possibility that you do not wind up where you are now. The simple act of "redoing" something could very well change your future...

• Thanks
I was talking with a friend about this...got fairly interesting. So, if you could have a redo, what age would you like to redo, and why? A favorite age to date? Decisions you may want to have another chance at?

Discuss..:tongue:

There are things I would have liked to have a do-over for, but if I changed anything to this point, the chance of not being Married to my Best Friend and having the little girl and boy we have together wouldn't be worth it.

I figure the Path I Chose is why I am where I am, flawed and all... An I couldn't be Happier.

:)

peace...

• Thanks
I'm young enough where It's probably wiser to save the redo for the future...

...but I'd peruse a few relationships I abandoned for professional reasons.

• Thanks
Not me!!! I'm happy as a clam.

So am I. Very much so.

But there are definitely things I wish I could do over, and not make the same decision again. :)

Okay, but if you get a "redo," there is always the possibility that you do not wind up where you are now. The simple act of "redoing" something could very well change your future...

Good point. Still there are things I would like to have done differently.

So am I. Very much so.

Good point. Still there are things I would like to have done differently.

Certainly... But what would you have Learned had you not made those Mistakes?...

Sometimes Mistakes and Bad things Build Relationships that otherwise wouldn't have been there or as Strong.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back