If you could go back to college

I majored in Business Finance.

If I could go back, I'd major in Organic Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.

You are a sick man.

If I could erase all of my drug use in the 90's I would do the same.

I am sick. However, in fairness to me, I didn't discover that I loved organic chemistry until I went back to school.

Orgo ROCKS!

I don't remember anything about it, but I know that I was the only person I knew who enjoyed it...or got an A in it.

You are a sick man.

If I could erase all of my drug use in the 90's I would do the same.

I am sick. However, in fairness to me, I didn't discover that I loved organic chemistry until I went back to school.

Orgo ROCKS!

I don't remember anything about it, but I know that I was the only person I knew who enjoyed it...or got an A in it.

You and me both. I think part of the enjoyment of it is that it gives people so much trouble. So if you put the time into actually becoming proficient at it, you derive a sadistic pleasure from watching other people freak out.

I majored in Business Finance.

If I could go back, I'd major in Organic Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.

My brother just received his doctorate in that from Vanderbilt.

He's now part of those wicked 6% Republican scientists.

Maybe he can build a levee that will hold in New Orleans.

I looked into it myself. Not really interested. Too much math.

Orgo ROCKS!

You and me both. I think part of the enjoyment of it is that it gives people so much trouble. So if you put the time into actually becoming proficient at it, you derive a sadistic pleasure from watching other people freak out.

What I liked about it was that it was like solving a puzzle. There was always an answer...you just needed to find it.

I likes working the problems backwards.

I never did well with the labs, though. I think I must not have been meticulous enough

I'd go into antiquities and history, altho interior design would probably be fun too.

Forum List

Back