If you could choose.....

... to indulge in one thing with no negative benefits to yourself or others what would it be?

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?
Stealing Money from the Rich?

Something else...?

It can only be one thing... what would it be?
Revenge...

... to indulge in one thing with no negative benefits to yourself or others what would it be?

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?

Something else...?

Dumb question. Stealing money from someone would be a negative affect since they would be considered "others".
True (possibly), but if they were so rich that they wouldn't notice... plus, in the end, not having as much money may be a blessing and ultimately benefit them and not be negative....
Still not making sense. Doesn't matter if they are so rich they wouldn't notice. YOU would notice you are stealing something that does not belong to you....which is a negative.

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?

Something else...?

Dumb question. Stealing money from someone would be a negative affect since they would be considered "others".
True (possibly), but if they were so rich that they wouldn't notice... plus, in the end, not having as much money may be a blessing and ultimately benefit them and not be negative....
Still not making sense. Doesn't matter if they are so rich they wouldn't notice. YOU would notice you are stealing something that does not belong to you....which is a negative.
It's a silly make believe question, but agree it doesn't really fit with the other choices....

I would smoke.

Sigh

That used to be mine, but I have no desire anymore. Did you quit?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes. But I still miss it sometimes. But never enough to make me light one up.

Nasty, stinky and it owns the smoker. As do the 1% owners.

Just read an article- the rich don't smoke. They just sell it to us working class fools.

They get richer and smokers get sick.

They sell to third world for the same reason.

Nothing lower than tobacco producers.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

IOW, you choose who the right people are.

I'm still surprised at how anti-American the right has become.

I don't get to CHOOSE anything when it comes to Morality and Decency. That was done thousands of years ago when human civilization first emerged. The o my thing different with me is that I accept those ideals, whether theyre in my bezt interest or not.

What we have now is NOT America. America doesn't have affirmative action, welfare, foreign military bases or embassies; among many other things.

Forum List

Back