If you could choose a mod..who would it be?

Go American...Moosehead is worse than Molson which is slightly above Grolsch...

Foster's is worse than Molson.

Keep that yank piss, eh.

Who wants to drink out of an oil can....Fosters, should stay down under.

There are too many good American micro-breweries to waste your time with canadian piss water!!!

If all else fails, there is always Budweiser - not the greatest, but better than anything canadian.

Bud's watery and makes me piss more than moosehead. Now I figure that if what's coming out is more piss, then I'm getting less buzzed and bud on the draught is a straight line to the can.

Nah, I'll go with a moosehead and a bottle of screetch if I was going to drink beer.

Beer alone just doesn't kick. Rum alone does.

Did u think of that yourself?

:D
Except for my sig, nothing I say is original.

I'll tell ya, it really takes the wind out of your sails when you say something that you think will make you look like the biggest asshole on the planet and someone responds, "You're doin' Dice, aren't you?" or "Yeah, I miss Kinison to!"

Busted!

Did u think of that yourself?

:D
Except for my sig, nothing I say is original.

I'll tell ya, it really takes the wind out of your sails when you say something that you think will make you look like the biggest asshole on the planet and someone responds, "You're doin' Dice, aren't you?" or "Yeah, I miss Kinison to!"

Busted!

:lol:

Just for funzies...and remember this is the Lounge. Keep it lighthearted.

My choices would be Mertex, Grandma or Wolfsister77. Why? Because they are all classy, able to get along with everyone, and are fair minded.

Who would you choose, if you could, and why?

Me.:lol:

High_Grav or Toro

HG would be a good choice. :)

Why not yourself?

With such power I would lay waste the landscape and decimate the population until only a submissive class of subservient workers remained. I would then move on to neighboring websites, crush them and sow their fields with salt before rolling inevitably towards the next target of plunder and conquest.

Other than that, I think I'd be a great choice.

High_Grav or Toro

HG would be a good choice. :)

Why not yourself?

With such power I would lay waste the landscape and decimate the population until only a submissive class of subservient workers remained. I would then move on to neighboring websites, crush them and sow their fields with salt before rolling inevitably towards the next target of plunder and conquest.

Other than that, I think I'd be a great choice.

Unkotare for Mod, then! :eusa_angel:

But they make one of the best beers in the world.

A pale ale from the pier, dear... just makes me piss and I'm already pissy enough. I'll go with a Moosehead lager from the bay ...boy.

moosehead-lager-beer-new-brunswick-canada-10314188.jpg

Go American...Moosehead is worse than Molson which is slightly above Grolsch...

samadams-bostonlager--en--c2e3a813-e407-463c-bc95-efd9e8fda221.png
Sam Adams is tops ... :thup:

http://static.wine-searcher.net/images/labels/41/88/moosehead-lager-beer-new-brunswick-canada-10314188.jpg[/IMG]

Moosehead smells and tastes like skunk piss... and I'm not joking.

Here's a good Ale...

IMG_0651_zps7f17453d.jpg

Then you gotta stop drinking skunk piss for a comparison. It's burnt out your taste buds.

Bass is another pale ale for those light on their toes.

Forum List

Back