If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be....?

Chicago, Palmer House Hilton, getting ready for dinner at the Russian Tea Time. Sometimes I just love sitting in the lap of luxury. :)

image.axd

ViewfromAdamsSt.jpg

Chicago, Palmer House Hilton, getting ready for dinner at the Russian Tea Time. Sometimes I just love sitting in the lap of luxury. :)

image.axd

ViewfromAdamsSt.jpg

You a Chicago girl Sarah?

Never been at the Palmer house, But once had a room with a old girlfriend at the old ambassador east, went to the pump room... Where phil collins album "No jacket required" came from...

Grew up in wheeling a mile away from la france...

image.axd

ViewfromAdamsSt.jpg

You a Chicago girl Sarah?

Never been at the Palmer house, But once had a room with a old girlfriend at the old ambassador east, went to the pump room... Where phil collins album "No jacket required" came from...

Grew up in wheeling a mile away from la france...
Ohio. I really love Chicago though.

Bed, sleeping.

Not waiting on the wasp I'm replacing who decided to change today's 4pm meeting to 7am last night at 7:45 and appears to have forgotten how to read her watch.

7am.... no way I could have any effective meeting at that hour. Coffee needs to kick in .... hope she shows up soon!

I work construction, every day starts at 7 AM.

Psht...F that noise. I set my hours and I don't set them for 7am, ever. Luckily, it's a once or twice thing simply due to the transition. It won't happen frequently.

I would be at the next concert date for my most favorite singer James Otto. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sadly James has not been in my area since January 31, 2011 and no I am not the reason why because we have actually chatted at the Twitter website several times both publicly and privately. :) :) :)

I retired at age 54 and thanks lord for being blessed.
I've done just about everything a man would want to do in life. Everything. Except climb Mount Everest but my family stopped me.
But the best thing where I want to be is play with my grandchildren. Unmeasurable joy and happiness by being with them.
Enjoy life.

Forum List

Back