If you could be an animal...

If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?

I think I would be a moose!!! Guess everybody has hear the term, "cool as a moose." I'm that cool.:eusa_whistle:

A turtle. I once found a blind albino turtle to have grown large enough to have been decades old, and it was obviously finding adequate ways to stay alive. They seem to be very well equipped for survival.

How long can a turtle live?

"The lifespan varies greatly depending on the species of turtle. A typical pet turtle can live 10-80 years or so while larger species can easily live over 100 years. The oldest recorded age of a turtle was 250 years in India. Scientists though are still unsure how old some turtles get, especially endemic species such as the Galapagos turtle that have lived for years in isolation. It is difficult to measure the age since it takes centuries, some guess that some could be around 400 to 500 years old."

male lion

the bitches do the work and hunt

I only eat, sleep, and breed and I'm the king

doesn't get better than that

I think I would be a moose!!! Guess everybody has heard the term, "cool as a moose." I'm that cool.:eusa_whistle:
Hard to choose.

a squirrel, an ocelot, a blue jay for starters

This:

border_collie.jpg

I think I would be a moose!!! Guess everybody has hear the term, "cool as a moose." I'm that cool.:eusa_whistle:

A turtle. I once found a blind albino turtle to have grown large enough to have been decades old, and it was obviously finding adequate ways to stay alive. They seem to be very well equipped for survival.

How long can a turtle live?

"The lifespan varies greatly depending on the species of turtle. A typical pet turtle can live 10-80 years or so while larger species can easily live over 100 years. The oldest recorded age of a turtle was 250 years in India. Scientists though are still unsure how old some turtles get, especially endemic species such as the Galapagos turtle that have lived for years in isolation. It is difficult to measure the age since it takes centuries, some guess that some could be around 400 to 500 years old."
But aren't you already a horse?

mr_ed3.gif

I would be a conservative. In all the animal kingdom, they are the closest to human.

Forum List

Back