If you could be an animal...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?

I think I would be a moose!!! Guess everybody has heard the term, "cool as a moose." I'm that cool.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Eagle, or perhaps a leopard.

My Chinese calendar sign is a dragon. Of course that would be the best, but I understand there are no dragons left.

I dream of being an eagle, soaring over vast plains and mountains. Very cool, not everyone dreams of flying. I dream of it in a variety of ways. My dad used to dream of being a duck.

Ducks are remarkable fliers, btw.

Last edited:
Eagle, or perhaps a leopard.

My Chinese calendar sign is a dragon. Of course that would be the best, but I understand there are no dragons left.

I dream of being an eagle, soaring over vast plains and mountains. Very cool, not everyone dreams of flying. I dream of it in a variet of ways. My dad used to dream of being a duck.

Ducks are remarkable fliers, btw.

If you were a leopard, you wouldn't be able to change your spots!

If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?

I think I would be a moose!!! Guess everybody has hear the term, "cool as a moose." I'm that cool.:eusa_whistle:
I wouldn't want to be a moose, they are always getting stuck in the ice around here.:razz:

Once I was at my friend's apartment near downtown and it was early in the morning when all the dogs in the neighborhood starting freaking out and her cat almost went through the window. I looked out at saw the bottom half of a moose which you can't really mistake jumping over the fence in the parking lot. Well I told my family and no one believed me that it was a moose since my friend lived no where near the woods.
Well that night on the news, they ran a story about a moose being caught near downtown and I got to tell everyone " I told you so".

Luissa, aren't you in Oregon?

I didn't realize we had moose here until I saw the pictures of them in the Blue Moutains behind Weston.

Oregon has moose. They just hide.

wow....all these animals are running thru my head...i would like to fly...but would i want to be an eagle...i think not....an albatross...i would rather be..and spend my life at sea....

was that inspired by woodsworth's friendship with fletcher? did fletcher leave pitcairn and return to england? ahh so many questions....

or perhaps a sea creature itself....a whale .....not a shark....unless i could be a mako shark...
what kinda whale...i am not sure....or perhaps one of those tubal worms that live deep in the sea and were just recently discovered....but they never see the light of day....

or a spider...thats the ticket...i would be a spider..and weave a web....

Hawk--a big ass hawk

Attachments

• $220px-Ferruginous_Hawk_Captivity.jpg
    $220px-Ferruginous_Hawk_Captivity.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 112
Humpback Whale.

Winters in Hawaii fucking my brains out, summers in Alaska feeding and frolicking with my buddies and kin....

Hawk--a big ass hawk

hawks can only dive bomb their prey....a gang of sparrows simply stays above the hawk and dive bombs the hawk...a gang of sparrows will do in a hawk any day....one sparrow can do it..but they will gang to protect their terrority with their nests

just my observing what goes on over the mountains

A Killer Whale.

Live in the ocean and not worry about being eaten by anything.

Forum List

Back