If you care about babies, then ACT like it!

R

rdean

PP provides prenatal care and screening for disease. Not to mention screening for many types of women's cancer, including cervix and breast.

By Federal law, the Hyde amendment keeps PP from using federal funds for abortion. That money comes from other sources.

I read that for every dollar spent from PP, four federal dollars are saved because PP catches problems early or prevents them.

I thought cutting education and school lunches was bad enough.

I thought Andre Bauer, Republican Lt. Gov. saying that the poor were like "animals". "Feed them and they will breed" was just plain evil.

But this. Putting babies and their mothers in jeopardy?

Like I said, "If you care about babies, then ACT like it"!

Why in your view, is the only way to show you care by wanting more government?

speaking of babies... all of the dimowit senators have assembled into a little room. i thought inouye was a republican, you never hear from him since watergate. i keep looking for the baldwin sisters from maine and scott brown. only harry reid is between chucky schumer and the camera.

Last edited:

And Republicans don't care at all. Thanks.

Doesn't answer the question.

But I'm just informing you that it is possible to care about women and their health without wanting government forced programs/spending/taxes.

The more government taxes, the more government spends, the bigger government gets, the less money that's given to charities and given in donations.

So if I wanted to sensationalize everything like you do, i could say you hate charities.

(btw I'm not a republican)

PP provides prenatal care and screening for disease. Not to mention screening for many types of women's cancer, including cervix and breast.

By Federal law, the Hyde amendment keeps PP from using federal funds for abortion. That money comes from other sources.

I read that for every dollar spent from PP, four federal dollars are saved because PP catches problems early or prevents them.

I thought Andre Bauer, Republican Lt. Gov. saying that the poor were like "animals". "Feed them and they will breed" was just plain evil.

Coming from the "rip 'em from the womb before they're born" crowd I say a big...

WHATEVER.

I guess babies are important if they are lucky enough to be spared a trip to the abortionist.

Right,, if you care about babies send they moms to PP the number one abortion provider in American there they can suck out they little brains and chop off they little arms and legs.. yep,, that's a good deal innit?:lol:

So what you're saying is the left should have them stop performing abortions so they can provide all those other critical services?

In a surprising move, Planned Parenthood announced it's Christmas "buy five, get one free" abortion campaign this week. "We hope these cards will encourage young women to get the sexual education and abortions necessary to sustain our mission." Cecile Richards, current president of Planned Parenthood of America stated Tuesday. "If they get five abortions, they get one free! What a wonderful and rewarding health care system we have in this country!"

With a shrinking federal budget dedicated towards sexual education and with a total complete ignorance of the issues, teen pregnancy and sexual proclivity in the youth population has skyrocketed in recent years.

"We do not feel this incentive 'card' will encourage abortions", continued Richards, "But we feel this card will reward the diligent efforts of abortion-minded teens looking to better our culture and family values."

abortion.jpg

If you're addressing Teabaggers, you need to be a little-more specific:

"If you care about White babies, then ACT like it"!​

In a surprising move, Planned Parenthood announced it's Christmas "buy five, get one free" abortion campaign this week. "We hope these cards will encourage young women to get the sexual education and abortions necessary to sustain our mission." Cecile Richards, current president of Planned Parenthood of America stated Tuesday. "If they get five abortions, they get one free! What a wonderful and rewarding health care system we have in this country!"

With a shrinking federal budget dedicated towards sexual education and with a total complete ignorance of the issues, teen pregnancy and sexual proclivity in the youth population has skyrocketed in recent years.

"We do not feel this incentive 'card' will encourage abortions", continued Richards, "But we feel this card will reward the diligent efforts of abortion-minded teens looking to better our culture and family values."

abortion.jpg

Do you know what gives that away as being a right wing propaganda piece?

They show babies that look human. If it were real Planned Parenthood would show clumps of cells rather than something that looked human.

Immie

I guess this is off topic and if so I apologize to the OP but why is "government" considered something bad by some?

We are in the USA so "government" is simply "we the people", put plainly, US citizens. No individual or small groups of individuals can take on the full responsibility to "form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity" so we ALL do it collectively.

That collective effort, which we fund through taxes and ideally have a representation in at all levels through our vote is "government".

So someone wanting "government" to show we care through providing services that "promote the general welfare" sounds very rational.

The debate should be around how "we the people" can best use the funds to provide these services not if "we the people" should be providing them at all.

Until I see any Repuke care about a baby after it is born, I will simply regard their anti-abortion campaign as one more way to be control freaks.

Forum List

Back