If you cant speak english...

Why do conservatives want to disenfranchise so many people?

Why do democrats insist on disenfranchising people with voter fraud.

They don't. :eusa_angel:

They support voting by those legally authorized to do so.

They do to.
My blue state has a thousand extra votes then voters every year. Year in and year out. They say its normal.

FAIL.......................

Why do democrats insist on disenfranchising people with voter fraud.

They do to.
My blue state has a thousand extra votes then voters every year. Year in and year out. They say its normal.

If this happens "every year" then you should be able to provide links to news articles that talk about it shouldn't you?

They do to.

If this happens "every year" then you should be able to provide links to news articles that talk about it shouldn't you?

Ive already told you you may find that information by googling the 2004 governors race. WA ST. The corresponding comments from the judge that stated fraud and from our election head that stated quite clearly it was normal.

I dont make shit up.

Minority Language requirements are part of the Voting Rights Act. Congress adopted the language minority provisions of Sections 4(f)(4) and 203 of the Voting Rights Act in 1975. Congress extended these provisions in 1982, 1992, and 2006. Section 4(f)(4) will expire in 2031, and Section 203 will expire in 2032.

What languages are included are a result of the census. The new language requirements were just published. Here are the requirements for each state:

Minority Language Information

Democrats support legal voters being able to voter. Pubs are engaging in legal voter suppression.

They do to.

Ive already told you you may find that information by googling the 2004 governors race. WA ST. The corresponding comments from the judge that stated fraud and from our election head that stated quite clearly it was normal.

I dont make shit up.

We did this dance already. The judge in that case said that no fraud occurred. You just now made the claim that it "happens EVERY year". If that were true then should be able to provide evidence of it happening EVERY year. Since you can't...

I dont make shit up.

We did this dance already. The judge in that case said that no fraud occurred. You just now made the claim that it "happens EVERY year". If that were true then should be able to provide evidence of it happening EVERY year. Since you can't...

LOL THE JUDGE SAID..... :lmao: was that wa poo?

2.8 Million votes were cast in the election (2.8 2004 Governor's Race)
out of 3.1 million registered voters (2004 Election total registered voters statistics - states compared - StateMaster Government) which makes the statement that more votes were cast than voters inaccurate.

Washington State had an absentee voter system that made it very easy for voter to use, and allowed the large vote turnout. In King county over 60% of the voters voted absentee!

I personally think that we ought to start to allow voting on the internet. I think this would bring the participation back up to the 70% or 80% level, not at the 50% level we are at now.

2.8 Million votes were cast in the election (2.8 2004 Governor's Race)
out of 3.1 million registered voters (2004 Election total registered voters statistics - states compared - StateMaster Government) which makes the statement that more votes were cast than voters inaccurate.

Washington State had an absentee voter system that made it very easy for voter to use, and allowed the large vote turnout. In King county over 60% of the voters voted absentee!

I personally think that we ought to start to allow voting on the internet. I think this would bring the participation back up to the 70% or 80% level, not at the 50% level we are at now.

Keep researching................

Just a tid bit........

I’d have to see the comparable data from previous elections to know what to make of this–it may well be perfectly normal–but it sure looks odd.

I guess the reading on a simple link went way over her head.......... Damn.

Your link was right in the middle of the Canvas for that election. Judges ruling:

Judge John Bridges today upheld the election of Gov. Christine Gregoire, dismissing a Republican lawsuit and so soundly rejecting the party's claims that Dino Rossi said he would not go forward with what had been seen as an inevitable appeal.

Rossi will not appeal election ruling

The judge ruled that NO FRAUD OCCURRED.

I think its great that new citizens take pride in the process and want to participate regardless of the obstacles involved. Hell, we fight wars to give people this right and yet our own don't participate in free elections.

I say good on'em.

Elected officials represent all of their constituents, regardless of which language they speak

Forum List

Back