If you can't make it in this country ... you are a loser

Not everyone who is making 80K/year or more can recover from sudden unemployment and 2+ years more education.
It never happened to you so you have no idea.

Of course they can. They may have to downsize and take a lower paying job, but it's on them. If they can't get another $80K job, they weren't worth $80K in the first place

So you're saying that when Directors and CEOs pay for Legislation to replace Americans with Business Visas, those Americans were never worth what they were getting paid.
Of course, if Senate Bill S744 ever passes every Physician, Attorney, Accountant and Engineer will have been deemed by you to be severely over paid.

Market values constantly change, people have to constantly update their skills, but change creates opportunity. So maybe to be more precise, if they were worth $80K in the first place, they stopped developing marketable skills and aren't worth it now if they can't get that. That's their responsibility, not their employer's responsibility
Sure, especially when the company interviews them for 10 hours and pledges loyalty to the candidate in return for the candidate's dedication and then fires the candidate a year later in return for 100 Business Visas..
You can't away with your bullshit because there's simply too much of this going on.

There's nothing wrong with it and it expands opportunities for Americans because of the increased economic activity. The trick is you have to keep updating your skills to keep up with it, and that's on you, not your employer

I totally totally disagree Kaz. I am totally against foreign worker visa because these are direct threat to American high paying jobs.
You can update yourself however you want........ if you make let say 90k but if they can find someone with the same caliber like yours for 50k...... They will let you go.
I had the impression that you are against illegals but H visas are worst than illegals.

Alot of Americans no longer can pass drug tests in order to be gainfully employed.........thus, alot of good job opportunities out there beyond frying burgers. That is also why min. wage workers want $15 bucks an hour, cuz they wouldn't pass a drug test for better paying jobs.
Think about it........use common sense if ya' gotz any!

Not sure where is this coming from or what part of America ............
But we do drug test to all employees that we hired and so are the other companies that I know. This is one of the topic we discuss like pay scale, illegals, American and immigrant workers etc. etc. Our observations....... out of 300 maybe 15 do not pass drug test. Mostly blacks followed by whites, Hispanics then Asian.

So you're saying that when Directors and CEOs pay for Legislation to replace Americans with Business Visas, those Americans were never worth what they were getting paid.
Of course, if Senate Bill S744 ever passes every Physician, Attorney, Accountant and Engineer will have been deemed by you to be severely over paid.

Market values constantly change, people have to constantly update their skills, but change creates opportunity. So maybe to be more precise, if they were worth $80K in the first place, they stopped developing marketable skills and aren't worth it now if they can't get that. That's their responsibility, not their employer's responsibility
Sure, especially when the company interviews them for 10 hours and pledges loyalty to the candidate in return for the candidate's dedication and then fires the candidate a year later in return for 100 Business Visas..
You can't away with your bullshit because there's simply too much of this going on.

There's nothing wrong with it and it expands opportunities for Americans because of the increased economic activity. The trick is you have to keep updating your skills to keep up with it, and that's on you, not your employer
Complete bullshit.
I know lots of Agents with MBAs such as yourself who FAILED to cash in on Indian trend.
I also know a few who made mucho bucks.
I think the DOT COM bust proved we DON'T need 1,000 Book Stores at our fingerprints and not EVERYBODY will be able to cash in on body shops.

Sorry, that contradicts what I said how?
Do us all a favor and describe to us how you went for 2 pretty much useless degrees (yes, MBAs ARE useless as THEY don't usually do anything except take the credit for others peoples success and write bad reviews for others even of the MBA screwed it up), spent a fortune, bought a house and lost your career to Business Visas and/or Off-Shoring.
After you tell us the prior you can continue with how you climbed out of the hole and became successful again.

If this DIDN'T happen to you then you can stick you Libertarian Sociopathy up your rear-end before insulting others.

Forum List

Back