If You Can't Find An Innocent Car You Can't Look

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Ok - I know this is shaping up to be a very lopsided election cycle favoring the Republicans, but c'mon now - does THIS guy actually have a shot at being the next Governor of Tennessee??? :lol::lol::lol:

What a platform of ideas!!

Hell, he still manages to make more sense than the Obama administration and current Democrat Congress...:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rykcxc5dIts]YouTube - Basil Marceaux[/ame]

I would hope. I live in Tennessee and this is the first I've ever heard of this guy. Looks like he's drunk as a skunk. If I can find anything on this guy I'll post again.

There seems to be a good bit on the web about this turkey. In addition to his current run for Gov. he has also made bids for TN House of Representatives for his district and has run for Zack Wamp's seat as a US Representative from TN. He's filed a few lawsuits, has his own website. Zack is also running for Gov. this year and probably won't have to worry about losing votes to this guy ... but Zack won't be getting my vote either.

He's a transplant from up Nawth - a Pennsylvania ... YANKEE!!! He's also certifiably nuts.

Oh, so it is somewhat a joke. He has not received any votes yet. All right, I can breathe somewhat easier now. We still have Greene to prove that Americans, as voters, are morons. We do not need another example of this.

The video is becoming a national sensation!!

The campaign is absolutely legit - this guy is a hoot!!!!!

Ok - I know this is shaping up to be a very lopsided election cycle favoring the Republicans, but c'mon now - does THIS guy actually have a shot at being the next Governor of Tennessee??? :lol::lol::lol:

What a platform of ideas!!

Hell, he still manages to make more sense than the Obama administration and current Democrat Congress...:eusa_angel:

YouTube - Basil Marceaux

He is one of 5 candidates for governor of Tennessee, and probably has a better chance of winning than this guy, but that ain't saying much. If he wins the primary like Greene did in SC you might have an ongoing joke to equal that one, but as it is all you have is a massive fail.

I don't think we have much to worry about in either of those guys. I don't think Zach Wamp has much chance either. It will either be Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey or Knoxville Mayor Bill Haslam. I don't think Ned Ray's son can beat either of them.

Forum List

Back