If you can't control your Children, it's YOUR Problem... Not McDonald's.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
McDonald's faces possible Happy Meal suit- Smart Spending - MSN Money

CSPI founder Michael Jacobson, who claims to have invented the phrases "empty calories" and "junk food," said "multibillion-dollar corporations make parents' job nearly impossible by giving away toys and bombarding kids with slick advertising."

Take some FUCKING Responsibility for what YOU are Purchasing for your Children, you Fucking Whiner!

The group went so far as to compare McDonald's with a child molester in a statement. "McDonald's is the stranger in the playground handing out candy to children," said CSPI litigation director Stephen Gardner. "It's a creepy and predatory practice that warrants an injunction."

I wonder how much Michael Jacobson makes a Year being a Self-Centered Media Whore?...

Nobody is making People take their Kids to McDonald's...

But I am Certain that Mr. Jacobson would like to Regulate what we have Available to us and wants to do so while Hiding behind Children.

Talk about the Creep in the Playground.

:)

peace...

Why do you hate the chilllldreeen???? You want them to be obese and lard-like! How dare you expect parents to *gasp* be responsible and parent their children and *double gasp* say no to them!!!

Sheeple adults can't break free from the flock that is herded by advertising persuasion, how are they going to control their kids?

It's the effect of mass fat-and-happyness.

in fucking deed! talk about a bunch of asshole parents who shouldn't be allowed to raise kids in the first place! too lazy too cook and get made when places make unhealthy food! they are probably the same parents who bitch to the FCC when their kids pick up bad shit from TV because tehy are too lazy to investigate movies and shows they let their kids watch on the babysitter TV

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
just institute the rule we have in our house: if it has trans fat, hydrogenated, or high fructose corn syrup than the answer is NO! find something else!

just institute the rule we have in our house: if it has trans fat, hydrogenated, or high fructose corn syrup than the answer is NO! find something else!

when I grew up we had Lard. Maybe some Crisco later....

But with the lard was fresh and home preserved fruits and vegetables. Virtually no presertives or artificial colors,etc.

I am older than TV dinners.
And TV for that matter.

I think Pigs had been invented by the time I was born though.

Last edited:
It seems there are people who eat nothing but factory food for their entire lives, They never learned how to cook fresh foods everything comes out of a can or a box.
These people shop for food at the dollar store and walmart.
Eating at MCDs is love.
It is very sad.

It seems there are people who eat nothing but factory food for their entire lives, They never learned how to cook fresh foods everything comes out of a can or a box.
These people shop for food at the dollar store and walmart.
Eating at MCDs is love.
It is very sad.
And then they make themselves the victim.

Oh I'm not a big fat pig because I eat at fast-food joints several times a week. Oh no ... I have a food addiction. Help me!

:rolleyes:

A parent say no to a child? You promoting child abuse or sumpthin?

How true - parents can't look at their children cross-eyed these days without being charged with child abuse. Parents are caught up in all kinds of laws that deny them the ability to raise their children. Children's rights top parental rights these days.

I do agree though that people, children and adults as well, should greatly curtail their visits to fast food places. I think the inability to cook comes in part from the Womens Movement. They all wanted to march to work and prove their manhood ... besides it's always easier to call the caterer. And look at all the frozen dinners that's available to them.

My kids are more responsible than me in this regard.

Cooking for one is bore and a chore, and results in way more cleanup than the amount of food.

When they are here, I eat better because they set a better example.

Jeeze.

When I was a kid going to McD's was a treat. We went mayby once every 3 or 4 months.

Hell. No one expected to eat there every day.

Its just a cop out. Its easier to blame McD's for offering toys than it is to blame the parents who obviously have no parenting skills and probably don't have a clue what a kitchen is for.

They should try giving their kids chores to do. Limited time in front of the TV and the computer. Get the damned kids outside.

Whoops. Sorry. NO matter how you look at it, its all McD's fault. LOL

Forum List

Back