If You Can Help

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Kat, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,064
    The good thing about Adventist Health is....all records are on their servers. Every client of theirs has a way to log in, see notes left by docs, what was done during whatever visit, what blood tests showed...everything! And now that we finally got appts for the new doctors here in Yuba City...Adventist Health no less!...they have ALL our records!!

But, I don't know about those that didn't go to Feather River Adventist Health. HOpefully theirs are on the internet too.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,834

I hope so...especially with so many in the affected areas being seniors :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,130
    Under the ACA (Affordable Care Act) all medical records were supposed to be digitized by 2015, EHRs (Electronic Health Records). There were problems with the first programs (EMRs) designed for this so the deadline was extended, not sure if every practice/clinic has fully complied by this date.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,064
    Well...I just found out that if I find Itty...I can't bring her to the duplex. Anne's sister owns it...and said Anne's 2 cats, 2 chickens and the dog are fine. But I cannot bring Itty.

5. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,064
    This is kinda pissing me off. Well..not kinda. Its pissing me off period. But...as I have stated before..things change. Presuming I even find Itty, if they think I will leave her there in burned up Paradise, they are wacko. They also told us we cannot park in the street. The pUBLIC street, because the other side of use tenants claim that section as their own. Um. Its a PUBLIC STREET. And I said so. They made it known its a month to month and if I park there..well......

Anne agreed with them. So no help there. Fine. I am currently figuring out a plan B again.

6. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,064
    And...after speaking with Anne yesterday...and painting both bedrooms, cleaning the fridge and oven, and doing other maintenance needed before moving in....it looks like we will be paying MORE rent in the duplex with less space. This is not acceptable. We have funds now but its not to go to Annes sister for less than what we were originaly paying. Once the money is gone..then what??? No, no no. This is not going to work.

I slept bad last night. Things are changing again. Sigh.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,369
    Hi Gracie,

Thank you for letting us all know how you are doing. You're going through a nightmare, and your feelings are perfectly understandable. You are a very strong woman - I admire your spirit and hope life improves for you and Mr. G very very soon.

Bless you,

boe

8. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,576
    People that go back on their word are to be avoided. Wasn't there a contract signed last week? I do not think she has a choice in what you pay. Further, unless stated in the contract, I doubt parking is enforceable in any way.

9. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,064
    We have not signed the rental agreement yet. Anne is...flighty. Always has been. She has gone back on her word quite a few times but we have dealt with it because we really have no other choice then or now. However, I am getting burned out on this crap. Enough already.
    She put the apt utilities in her name already...meanwhile, WE have to pay some of that..for the OWNER to fix it up. Why should WE have to pay that? Its not right. But..we will because we have to right now. And no..they cannot enforce the parking. But they can insist that we not park there and if we do...raise the rent since its a month to month, or Anne move out before we do and they know we cannot afford 850 a month. No...they have us between a rock and hard place. And I am not liking it one bit. It all came to a head when Annes sister said NO MORE PETS. Excuse me??? Since when? Anne has FIVE. We are on the rental agreement too..or will be. But, as owner, she can do whatever she likes.

I have been grumpy all day about this. But like I said...we don't have much power right now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,064
    I wish we could find a small apartment for a year or so. Something we could afford. This being at the mercy of someone is not cutting it. And, if not for us...Anne would be dead. Along with her cats and dog. I don't expect miracles, but dayum....a little fairness would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1